Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Easter Island Basket (for Easter, dontcha know...)

Pages: 1 14 replies

Very clever, I like it!

Way to go Jade!
I like it too.

BUMP
Please bid, Jadey needs a plane ticket.

T

I would like to report that I have just donned my own PJ necklace for a night at the Bali Hai, and it is fantastic - I highly reccommend her jewellery for all you foxy wahines out there. Very high quality pieces that really make your outfit.

D

oooh rongorongo baskets.. can't decide which to bid on.... argh...

I hope some people will start putting in some serious bids on these soon, these are not 25c bubble gum ball machine trinkets!

V

just when I tried to stop buying PJ tiki art...I can't help it, I'm addicted

well crap ~ i entered an amount for esnipe to bid on one of the baskets, but it never bid... AARGHH.

i'm going back to manual bidding.

:-? This proves that cute concepts and fine artistry are ignored in the mug-fixated world of Tiki collecting...tiz, tiz, pearls before...
PJ, I think you would have done better with your mini mugs.

Not to say that it's great that Virani got a nice giftbasket, of course!

V

I have the Xmas socking, the Valentine day Heart shaped box, now the Easter basket.

I can't wait for the next one : the bastille jail model full of french (polynesian) tikis for the 14th of july.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION, VIVE PURPLE JADE

B

PJ...I gots to get me som'tin' of yours before the trip across the continent. Can't be travellin' to CA without representing LA! Didn't make it down for spring break, but I will come buy something from you!

try making a moai mold and casting them in chocolate....edible moai in a pile of easter grass - now that's an easter island basket!! great job though - love the necklaces!!

oh yeah - are your necklaces edible??

Aaah, cr*p! :( :( :(

I just saw these!!! Raaaats!
I woulda helped fund your trip, cutie!

That's what I get for being too busy to check TC on Spring Break.....

Pages: 1 14 replies