Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Stuff

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

Hey folks. It's been awhile since the camera software was cooperating. Thought we would share. The Wahine is getting into this as well. This is fun! Mahalo!

TM

Good stuff McTiki!

McTiki, I like your carving style. All of your tikis seem to be enjoying themselves.

B

McTiki, i Really like how smoothe you are getting your tikis. Sanding, sanding, and More sanding, but it shows and upps the quality. Keep it up and you will go far.

M

Thank you for the props Matt. Aaron, and Ben. Your valued input is welcomed whether good or constructive. I learned early on that the smooth lines and softer features only serve the idol better as it ages. Love this site! Mahalo!!!

I love the hanging lamp. Great idea!

McTiki:

very nice carvings! and i likey the rockwork pond as well!

M

Thanks for the props Fink/Palama! The Wahine came up with the lantern idea and is in the midst of carving one (Moai style) out of bamboo. The rock pond (unfortunately) is not mine. These are currently sitting on consignment in Merritt Island at a tropo shop. Lots more coming. We will eventually have water effects and a full bar to show the critter off from. Mahalo, and again, thanks.

Pages: 1 7 replies