Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

I can't believe I'm seeing this

Pages: 1 10 replies

I'm watching an article on CBS news about how you can log on to a website and shoot live animals with a robotic gun while sitting on your big fat ass from the comfort and safety of your home.
My god, how brave and manly!!!!
I would be *so * turned on by guys who would do that, 'cos you know they must have penises the size of a roll of Certs.

Come on, you lame excuses, be a man, really live dangerously...pick up a chisel!

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2005-03-15 15:56 ]

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2005-03-15 15:59 ]

H
hewey posted on Tue, Mar 15, 2005 4:25 PM

uh yeh, okay. Question is, how many rednecks can use the internet?

I visited a website where you could play with a renote control dump truck, but that was in the corner of a guys room

Hey PJ, don't you think killing some poor animal with a chisel's a bit barbaric :)

On 2005-03-16 00:26, cheekytiki wrote:
Hey PJ, don't you think killing some poor animal with a chisel's a bit barbaric :)

Ha! :lol:

On 2005-03-16 00:26, cheekytiki wrote:

Wild boar vs Man with chisel...I think that's a fair match.

A friend of mine in college was into just about any kind of hunting and got on every imaginable related mailing list. He started gettting brochures from some outfit that did unusual hunting trips for the truly jaded hunter. The one that stands out is a knife only wild boar hunt. In case you do not know, it is possible to go after those rascals with a rifle in your hands and not be evenly matched with the boar.

[ Edited by: WillTiki on 2005-03-16 12:01 ]

Yep. I know.

Traditional pig hunting is big in New Zealand, and yep all you get is a knife

On 2005-03-16 12:01, WillTiki wrote:
The one that stands out is a knife only wild boar hunt.

Amred with a knife? what are we women? I say we go at them armed with a spork and a wet-nap. Now that would be manly.

I can kill a man 23 different ways with a wet-nap. I'll even let you use a full-size baby-wipe, Sam, but I'll still win.

Sabu

"I can kill a man 23 different ways with a wet-nap. I'll even let you use a full-size baby-wipe, Sam, but I'll still win."

This I gotta see. When do tickets go on sale?!?

Pages: 1 10 replies