Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies

B

To those TC'ers who are Irish, and those who wish they were, have a happy, fun and safe St. Patty's Day!! NO GREEN BEER!!!
Sully (The Bargoyle)

J

On 2005-03-17 07:03, Bargoyle wrote:
NO GREEN BEER!!!

Yeah! Stick w/a Smithwick's! Anyone know a good recipe for Polynesian corned beef? :)

S

Paint your insides Irish!

On 2005-03-17 07:19, johntiki wrote:
[Yeah! Stick w/a Smithwick's! Anyone know a good recipe for Polynesian corned beef? :)

Just throw some pineapple in the crock-pot with the cabbage (and corned-beef)! uggg!

Gotta go with Guinness...or black & tans, but the Smithwick is a pretty great beer in its own right. Enjoy the day johntiki!

http://bargoyle.yafro.com/ (no new pics-go back to Feb or Jan)

M

WHAT?!?!?!I thought St patricks day was YESTERDAY! No wonder everyone at the bar last night was looking at me like I was an idiot for wearing that big green foam Baileys Irish Cream hat!!!! Sheesh!

No wonder everyone at the bar last night was looking at me like I was an idiot for wearing that big green foam Baileys Irish Cream hat!!!! Sheesh!

Foam hats are always in style.

Erin Go Braugh!

M

On 2005-03-17 15:03, Raffertiki wrote:

No wonder everyone at the bar last night was looking at me like I was an idiot for wearing that big green foam Baileys Irish Cream hat!!!! Sheesh!

Foam hats are always in style.

Erin Go Braugh!

If I was having a party at my pad tonight , it would be "Erin go UGH"

On the West coast of Ireland where I used to live, St Patricks day was probably the quietest night of the year in all of the ten pubs we had in our village of 1,200 people.
Most people of drinking age (13 and up) were so pissed by lunch time they never made it out in the evening.

Pages: 1 10 replies