Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Some nerve

Pages: 1 6 replies

Check out this auction on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3964848419&fromMakeTrack=true

the seller states:
"We are the only people who create tiki's bigger than desk top size."

Can't expect much better from someone too dumb to know you don't pluralize with an apostrophe.

All carvers jam up their mailbox with high-res pics!!!!!

What if I have a really, really big desk?

"Carved by a real pacific islander."
As opposed to a faux Pacific Islander.

I suspect they're really in the freight business. The only thing that they don't mention is the ton that it weighs, and they claim, "All items shipped Overnite Transportation-Frieght Collect." Go to the bank if you win it, to cover the couple hundred due when the truck pulls up. Yikes.

Sam braddah!

Where you been in the LBC?

I've been around, I implemented a new rule for myself awhile back. I'm not allowed to go on line when I get home from bars, this explains the recent decline in posting on my end.

A

Sam,
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but, I wanted to show you the frame Monkeyman did for the artwork you gave me.

Thanks again for the art, Dude it Rocks. I went to get some matboard today, and, I had to order it. I'll post a pic when I'm done matting it up.
Mahalo,
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2005-03-19 16:50 ]

Wow that frame is very cool. I'm looking forwrad to Tiki Oasis this year. I'm in desperate need of some drinks from Room 135

Pages: 1 6 replies