Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Tropical Drink series

Pages: 1 17 replies

The Zombie is the first of a series I'm working on. I know there are many recipes, but I went with the ole standard. What do you think, is there a better recipe I should go with?

Damn, for some reason the image is now cropped a bit. Please imagine another half inch on the left side.

[ Edited by: Raffertiki on 2005-03-20 14:22 ]

B

I think your guy there likes His recipe and he's NOT going to let you change it. I Love it. You going to do the whole menu? YES

Yeah, he's quite enamored with his current drink. I'd hate to change it on him. The next in the series will either be the Suffering Bastard, or the Bahama Mama. You tell me.

suffering bastard....the zombie looks great by the way....

Makes me thirsty Raffertiki...keep em
coming! I suppose you'll have to do your
favorite mai tai recipe.

He looks really thirsty. Yes, do the bastard.

B

Naw, do the suffering bastard last. Keep everyone hanging, waiting for that one. know you're gonna do'em all, so I'll just take'em as you make'um

Looks great! I'm curious what a Missionary's Downfall would look like. Could be pretty gory!

You going to do the whole menu?

As much as I can.

Hala Bullhickey and Aaron, I have preliminary sketches for the Suffering Bastard, but Benz has me thinking I should let you guys hang a bit. We'll see.

Conga, the Mai Tai is on the list, but I have much more taste testing to do before I get to that one.

I'm curious what a Missionary's Downfall would look like. Could be pretty gory!

fd, I was thinking the Missionary's Downfall was due to women and drink, now you have me thinking headhunters and stew pots. Must ponder.

Thanks guys.

Nice one raffer! kinda creepy but very cool!

I'd say do the fog cutter. Real salty images come to mind

zombie good,
snort grunt,
chongolio of the dead and breathing

Polynesiac, I'm thinking the next one needs to be less creepy, you know, to strike a balance with the Zombie. The Fogcutter is a definate option.

Chongolio, yeah that's about how I sound after I've had a few.

I like it Raff, Must be nice to be so multitalented. Are you gonna do a series and make bar cards . If so put me down for some.
Cant wait to see more.

Ps I put a log out by the mail box , wait for a pic of the postal lady to come soon

Rodeo, If someone, like TVs (hint hint), wants to buy the rights to print bar cards, I'm willing to talk. More realistically, I'm going to do an open series of reasonably-priced prints. I'm planning on at least a dozen. I actually just put one up on ebay for $9.99.

Sensational! More please! You've really captured the essence of the Zombie(and how I feel I must appear after imbibing that lethal potion!) Mahalo for sharing your talent.

-Weird Unc

Thanks WeirdUnc. Hey, is there a wine-based trpical drink that I should know about? Something along the line of Sangria, but hepper.

The ole standard ZOMBIE recipe sounds good. That's the first I've seen of it. My Zombie called for Grapefruit juice that I recently discovered interacts with a medication I'm on. Great painting too! I can't wait to see more!

FreakBear. I've heard that grapefruit counteracts many pharmaceuticals. They should feed grapefruit to junkies to straighten them out by taking away the buzz. Or is that too simple?

Thanks for the comps.

Pages: 1 17 replies