Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

"viva las vegas" tiki mug from "the farm"

Pages: 1 31 replies

JV

Hey, check it out...... Here's the "Viva Las Vegas 8" Tiki Mug. It will be available at the event next weekend. 250 satin black, 250 satin white. Any left from the event will be for sale at: vivalasvegas.net

wax......

Sadly, I like the color of the wax model the best.

I agree with Unga!!

Vote # 3 for the Wax Model Green, but hey, I'm sure I'll pick up a black one anyway. Vegas Baby.......Vegas.

You guys are all on glue!!

The Gun Metal (satin black) Rocks!!!!!

ill second the rev here, back in black.....great mug, will joe vitale sell any on his site???

On 2005-03-20 22:02, RevBambooBen wrote:
You guys are all on glue!!

That's besides the point.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue and like green over black!

T

I four like the green. I usually like a raw clay/wax over the color. Between the green and the white, the white has less contrast and fine edges.

Joe, that is one cool mug. I likes the black suede! You gonna be at VLV?

Well, the picture of the wax model is bigger and brighter than the black and white, and they are advertisement shots (lesser quality) too.
Up close I’m sure they are incredible detail.
I’ll take a black.

Payday is close and vegas is far, so the bay is the way. One will be listed within 24 hours of sale by someone.

Looks like there might be a few satin white mugs available after the event. I think a nice white mug would stand out on my tiki shelf. A little contrast.

I'd also take a mug after VLV.

On 2005-03-21 06:01, aquaorama wrote:
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue and like green over black!

Gotta say that this image has funnier detail.

Conway Western got paid for a guaranteed Wednesday by 5:00pm delivery of the VLV mug to the Gold Coast Hotel. It's Thursday at around 8:30pm and they can't find the shipment. Their responses are lame - this sucks. "We don't know where it is"..."It's on a truck somewhere"... somebody bring me a crow bar, I've gotta pay them a visit.
Holden

It's now 9:38pm and the Conway people are still there trying to find the shipment... I appreciate their hours of work into this but it still sucks MAJORLY!!!

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2005-03-24 21:38 ]

Looks like it's the wrong time for Con-Way to start sniffing glue! It's so bizare how a pallet full of stuff can get lost. It's not like a letter!! Arrrrrrrrr!!!

Flashback!!

TM

You'd be suprised Ben how often this happens. This is a real bummer Holden. I feel your pain, I've been dealing with transportation, logistics, import / export issues for over 10 years and it never seems to get better. I use Con-Way for intrastate movements on a daily basis and have very good luck with them, too bad they screwed this one up.

Tiki Mugs, Vintage, Tiki Bars, Carved Tiki Poles, Apparel and more!
Everything Tiki at: http://www.bartiki.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-03-25 07:12 ]

RR

On 2005-03-24 20:32, smogbreather wrote:
It's now 9:38pm and the Conway people are still there trying to find the shipment... I appreciate their hours of work into this but it still sucks MAJORLY!!!

[ Edited by: smogbreather on 2005-03-24 21:38 ]

Are you saying that there will be a pallet of VLV V mugs on ebay next week?

The mugs have been to...
Medford, OR (wtf!!!???)
Willow, CA (where in the world is that?)
Fresno, CA
are en route to San Bernardino, CA
are slated for a.m. delivery tomorrow, Saturday to the Gold Coast Hotel in Las Vegas, NV
As a result of their journey, the mugs are now versed in Grunge, flower power, computer technology, red neck & ultimately Texas Hold-em... wadda deal!
Holden

Willow, CA (where in the world is that?)

next to Spartacus, Ca. ??

So did the mugs make it or are they stuck near Uranus? ( The planet of course! )

M

yeah they made it! I picked up a black one on saturday.

M

They went on sale Saturday at 1pm...a lot of folks lined up, but I waited to buy a pair and got #128. There were still some left later in the day though.

Matty

T

I see. Matt did you know that you can buy those mugs on ebay. I think the same number 128

Looks like the promoters are selling off the last few sets. They've got 20 sets on EBAY. Leave a set for me please guys!!

( Not my auction )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3967880354&rd=1

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-03-29 21:03 ]

M

On 2005-03-29 17:08, teaKEY wrote:
I see. Matt did you know that you can buy those mugs on ebay. I think the same number 128

Yup, need the money...but thanks for pointing out the obvious...

VLV '06 mugs available on their site. $60 for the pair.

I went to Joes site.. for VLV 06
saw nothing am I lookin the wrong place??
sorry if I'm stoopid..

On 2006-05-08 11:26, sneakyjack wrote:
I went to Joes site.. for VLV 06
saw nothing am I lookin the wrong place??
sorry if I'm stoopid..

Go to: http://www.vivalasvegas.net

Then click on "Store"

M

Pages: 1 31 replies