Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

making a living keeps getting in the way off my tiki-dom

Pages: 1 2 replies

I was suppossed to have 3 weeks off until my next job came up so I decided to use this time to finally start building my home tiki bar. I went down to home Depot and picked up all the 2x4s and plywood I would need and put about 3 days work in before another job came up. My tiki bar is on hold again. I look at the finsihed frame every night when I get home and it's a little sad. Well this job will be delivered by the middle of next week and the next one doesn't start up until November so I got some free time coming up. The whole body of the bar is almost done, I just have to put about one more day worth of work to finishing the body then I can start tiki-fying it. Oohh that means I got a trip to Oceanic Arts coming up!!!

S

Well, you'll have The Swank Vinyl Exotica CD by then and it'll make the work go along a lot better!

Suicide Sam,

Too bad you couldn't have gone to OA with Al, Trader Pup and I. They've got some good deals on lamps right now. Drop a line when you're going, maybe some TC's can meet up there (then Bahooka!)

Pages: 1 2 replies