Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

mai kai mystery bowl

Pages: 1 6 replies

It arrived today from the farm all I can say is wow. Preordered in november just got it man was it worth the wait. thanx so much tiki farm and Holden you guys are the best...

I got mine, and think it's awesome too.

K

Can you post a pic, does it have the mai kai name with a white backgound or is the bowl all brown.

Got mine and it's great. Looking for a cool recipe and long straws.

it's the all brown one . don't know if the orginal color has gone into production yet. TikiFarm was taking pre-orders awhile ago. I got on that list acouple of months ago . Hopeful they will come out soon. Hey Holden any word on those yet?

K

Thanks Mai Tai, I was hoping the newer have been made. The all brown one is very heavy, it makes a very nice looking center piece on the dining room table.

Aloha!
I love my Mai Kai mystery bowl! I have used it for drinks and as a planter / centerpiece (but haven't tried it as a hat yet - a different thread on TC). Filling the figures with water and adding dry ice chunks while it has flowers in it, gets that WOW from my guests. The bowl is a bit expensive, but the craftmanship and WOW factor make it affordable for me.

Here are a couple pictures from my last luau / tiki party using both my Mai Kai and Kava bowls.

• Myke

Pages: 1 6 replies