Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Pacific Island Festival - Harbor City April 30th & May 1st

Pages: 1 5 replies

16th Annual Pacific Islander Festival, Harbor City
Description :
16th Annual Pacific Islander Festival, Saturday April 30 & Sunday May 1, 2005, 10:00am - 6:00pm , Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park, 25820 South Vermont Avenue, Harbor City CA 90710 , Price: Free , Phone: 213-473-7723 , E-mail: [email protected] , Website: http://hiccsc.org *

IORANA "Te faufa'a o te natira'a o te mau nuna'a":"The wealth of the people is Unity" is this year's theme for the 16th Annual Pacific Islander Festival as we celebrate Tahiti.

Come see the beauty that is Tahiti, in their village, as they perform on stage and feast on their traditional island foods. An entourage of forty artisans travelling from Tahiti will perform and conduct hands on demonstrations in their island village. We welcome you to this year's festival as we celebrate 16 years of service to the community. Iorana!

Here is a website for Hawaiian events, in So Cal and the world:
http://www.polycult.de/coconutcity/modules/eCal/index.php

[ Edited by: christiki295 on 2005-04-09 17:41 ]

On 2005-03-21 20:59, christiki295 wrote:
IORANA "Te faufa'a o te natira'a o te mau nuna'a":"The wealth of the people is Unity" is this year's theme.

That's a beautiful theme.

The Aloha Festial is May 14 and 15 in Santa Fe Springs.

I went to the Pacific Island Festival last year. They had alot of great stuff for sale and I had a blast. I'm going Saturday before Fisherman Burlesque plays the Purple Orchid.

TMF

I wish that I could be there.... I am stuck in Nort TX right now....

On 2005-04-24 12:14, Wersmo Derinc wrote:
I went to the Pacific Island Festival last year. They had alot of great stuff for sale and I had a blast. I'm going Saturday before Fisherman Burlesque plays the Purple Orchid.

I'll see you both the Pacific Island Festival and, hopefully, also at the Purple Orchid.

Tiki Mo Fo - it won't be the same without you, but I am having the lunchboxes at Purple Orchid - although they are not as good as yours.

Pages: 1 5 replies