Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I could use a hand with some Linux sys admin stuff

Pages: 1 3 replies

H

I have my limits, and one of them is Linux system administration.

I'd like to make some fixes to my slightly goobered Apache setup, and also get a DNS server running here. Maybe even a mail server, if I'm feeling ambitious. I know how to do it in principle, but I don't want to risk totally goofing up Critiki while doing it all for the first time.

I'd like to hire someone to come show me how to do this stuff proper-like. I'm a quick study, it would probably just mean me watching over your shoulder while you make a few tweaks here & there. If you're interested, please PM me or email me with your hourly rate & skillset. Beyond paying your hourly rate, I'd also be happy to treat you to dinner @ TV Beverly Hills to thank you for making a house call.

On 2005-03-22 20:57, Humuhumu wrote:
I have my limits, and one of them is Linux waa wawawawa
I'd like to wawawawawa wawa wawwaa Apache setup, and also get a waa waaawawa wawaa waaaawa in principle, but I wawa wawaaawaawa awwaw goofing up waawa wa while doing it all for the first time.

I'd waa waaaaw waaw waa wawawa waaaa I'd also be happy to treat you to dinner @ TV Beverly Hills to thank you for making a house call.

I only could understand a few things you said...but hey! dinner in BH is fine by me!

On 2005-03-22 20:57, Humuhumu wrote:
I have my limits, and one of them is Linux system administration.

I'd like to make some fixes to my slightly goobered Apache setup, and also get a DNS server running here. Maybe even a mail server, if I'm feeling ambitious. I know how to do it in principle, but I don't want to risk totally goofing up Critiki while doing it all for the first time.

I'd like to hire someone to come show me how to do this stuff proper-like. I'm a quick study, it would probably just mean me watching over your shoulder while you make a few tweaks here & there. If you're interested, please PM me or email me with your hourly rate & skillset. Beyond paying your hourly rate, I'd also be happy to treat you to dinner @ TV Beverly Hills to thank you for making a house call.

I'm always available for that sort of thing...

Humu, I'd offer my help but you're probably a better Linux SysAdmin than I am.

Pages: 1 3 replies