Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Tiki bar and bbq...Tampa, Florida

Pages: 1 8 replies

J
Jawa posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 6:23 AM

Well, it is just my outdoor gazebo and bar area...but hey, it's a start :P
While the decor is not up to par yet, I have plenty of the most important items...booze and people! The specialties this time were Mai Tai's and Blue Hawaiians! :drink:
Hopefully this post will draw the attention of fellow TC'ers in the area because I plan to have plenty of parties this year.
Here are some pictures if you are interested...
Spring Warm-Up Party
Mahalo!

Jason Wathey
Tampa, Florida

http://www.wathey.com

[ Edited by: Jawa on 2005-03-23 06:24 ]

Excellent!

I used to live in Tampa. Great party town. Place really goes nuts during Gasparilla. Your bar makes me want to come back!

M

Nice setup.

If you're looking for bodies to fill a party, count me in, plus one bottle of rum as a bar-warming gift.

mahalo-mo

J
Jawa posted on Wed, Mar 23, 2005 5:46 PM

Hey, I will keep people updated that I find are in Tampa mahalo-mo! Thanks for letting me know...

Hey sin, thanks for the compliment...its not much yet, but already the bar is great!

• Jason
PI

I love the dog picture. He/she is licking its lips like "give me a mai tai."

J
Jawa posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 10:52 AM

The funny thing, Pomaika i, is that he doesn't like alcohol at all :wink:
:drink:

S

That's what I thought about my dog, until I caught him breaking into my liquor cabinet one night.

PI

I have to remind people not to sit their glasses on doggie level. My dog tries to drink alcohol, especially rum drinks. I guess that's what I get for naming her with an Irish name (Reilly).

:wink:

Anna

J
Jawa posted on Fri, Mar 25, 2005 12:27 PM

Yeah, I have a yellow lab too that just turned a year old...I think she would down anything she could get into her mouth....silly dog :drink:

Pages: 1 8 replies