Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

www.montjuichstuff.com

Pages: 1 11 replies

Howdy!!!!

Just let me introduce to you. I'm Father Dick and I'm a loser.

I have my own retro surfboard label specializing in shapes from the 60.

In my website, I have several tikis for sale hand carved. Exclusive models.

Just let me know what do ya think about it!!!

http://www.montjuichstuff.com

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to TC Father Dick! Checked out the tikis on your site - they look great! I'm also blown away by the fact that the carver is female! Isn't this only the second female carver we've come across here on Tiki Central? I can't remember who the carver was in the U.S. who used to contribute here on a frequent basis... she did some unreal stuff!

Nadi "looks" like she's 14 years old.
She is a good carver.

Welcome, Father Dick!

I love your Weirdo Shirts!

The other female carver I think you mean is tikifille, who did the incredible Hawaiian Eye tiki replica.

And yes, it's nice to see another carvin' sistah!

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2005-03-23 16:51 ]

Cool-a-mundo! I am glad someone picked up on the cool design of the black Tiki on page 226 of the Book of Tiki, it was always one of my faves among the carvings on the grounds of the Playa Del Rey Polynesian Village.

Yes, very nice, I like the style and colors of the Aphrodesia.

J

PJ - that's the name I was trying to remember! Where you been Tikifille? Your work on that Marquesian piece for the Lucky Tiki Bar was insane!

J

Remember this one?

Wow!

DZ

Of course I can't speak for her, but I do know that Tikifille started a new teaching job this past fall. Get this: she used to teach 4th grade, now she teaches high school WOOD CARVING!!

Yup, she's actually teaching the next generation of tiki carvers! Knowing how skilled their teacher is, I can't wait to see what their work looks like!

I think that makes her the third female carver to come around these parts. Don't forget TikiTammy. Welcome to TC Father Dick :)
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=13278&forum=7&13

B

Welcome father Dick. For a "Loser", you have some nice boards and tikis. Your Pineapple Princess, Nati really carves sme Nice tikis.. She should post more pix here on TC.

Pages: 1 11 replies