Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Best wishes to our resident master carver....Benzart / update from Benzart pg3.

Pages: 1 45 replies

Just wanted to send best wishes to Benzart with his gallbladder surgery.

Hope your back on your feet and feeling better soon.

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-03-25 18:28 ]

M

Wishing you a speedy recovery sir Benzart! You are indeed an inspiration to all here.

Hurry back!

Mahalo!

Speedy recovery Benzart...we need you
to be back to work carving so we can
see your stuff and be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

J

Best wishes Ben! Boy, I hope this surgery finally fixes you up for good - I hate to see someone have to go under the knife as much as you have over the last year! Get well Ben!

Come back soon, Ben! You still have a lot to teach me, and I'm reading way to many threads about you and doctors. Have them put a band-aid on that finger right away.

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy on 2005-03-24 05:37 ]

I hope you recover quickly my friend, for your own sake.

happyhappyhappyhappy... get well soon, man.

Best Wishes, Ben, for a speedy recovery!

Take care..

Best wishes speeding their way across the pond to you Ben, get well soon.

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Ben.

Warmest wishes Ben. Get well soon.

We're all with you Ben!

B

You mean he's not performing the surgery himself, using his trusty table saw?
Here's to your quick recovery Ben!

V

GO BENZ GO, GO BENZ GO, GO BENZ GO, GO BENZ GO....
Take care

T

Benz, all the best to you and those "cuttin" on you.

Hope everything goes well!

T

:drink: here's to your speedy recovery benzart!

K
Kono posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 4:01 PM

Our thoughts are with you Ben. :tiki:

Shoot, Ben. #10 and I are wishing you a quick recovery.

H

Get well soon and come back to us , we can't wait. We need you. Hurry!

T

Hope to see you back here soon.....

D

been there, removed that!

here's to a quick recovery :drink:

That surgery is really NO FUN! Get well soon!

O

good luck ben, hope every thing goes well. may the tikigods bless you.

Ben-
#56 and I are wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!!! BEN ROCKS
Sincerly,
Spermy

Hope everything goes well. And I send along my wishes for a speedy recovery.

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:13 ]

I'm sure you could show that surgeon a thing or two, Ben. Here's to a quick recovery.

Cheers,

Aaron

Benz can I have it for a display for my bar?

Best Wishes Brother.

Benz,
Mine is in a jar over the bar, I back-light it with a red light for effect, best thing I ever got rid of!
Will add you to the prayer list! God Bless.

Best wishes Ben! Hurry back too. Let us all know how you're doing when you can... I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

http://www.samgambino.com

Benz,
Marian and I wish you all the good tiki mana possible.
KG

t least when some bone head says "you have some gall!", you can deny it!. My mom had hers taken out, it was filled with a "lids" worth of gallstones, looked like dried corn......cool.I wanna see the scar. TWT

T

At least there are no table saws in the hospital for you to get near! Best wishes, Benz for your speedy recovery.

MD

See if ya can sneak out a bunch of sharp scalpels......Best of luck to ya Master Ben.
And if nobody else notices.....I'm on post 69! I just might stop here for a while and enjoy the smell.

[ Edited by: Mr. Dale on 2005-03-25 10:55 ]

[ Edited by: Mr. Dale on 2005-03-25 10:56 ]

B

ALL you guys and girls sure know how to nake a guy feel loved. Big Mahalos to everyone. Reading these posts made me feel soo much better.
The surgery wasn't any big deal. It was lapriscopic and they only cut me in 5 places. All the incisions are bandaid size but one which was 3 inches long. The gallbladder was so ful of stones and black, tarry, bile they kept having to expand the exit incision to finally get it out. They thought for awhile they would have to do the normal, large incision because it was so bad, but the doc finally worked it out. He had never seen one in such shappe and said I was lucky. That is one of the down sides to having to live on pain meds, they block a lot of other issues you may be going thru, until it's too late.
I did not request that it be saved, so I don't have it. All I have are 5 little scars and a big empty spot in my stomach.
I'm feeling much better than yesterday, so I'm sure I'll be OK.
Can't lift anything over 5 pounds for 6 weeks, but we'll see about that.
Thank youeveryone for the warm wishes, much appreciated.
happyhappyhappy

glad to hear you're okay! take care & take it easy.

cheers,
tc

It's good to see you up & around, sir, now go back to bed.

Great to hear from you, Ben, and glad that it went well. Hang in there....

8T

SO glad to hear you are recovering well and I must request that you refrain from any further activities that will require sutures for the remainder of 2005. Now rest up and we'll see you here when you are ready to start slinging chips again. Can't wait!

Best wishes been!

D

Ben, dam I wished I had looked in sooner,it is good to see that you came though. Take all the time it takes to get well. Best wishes, speedy recovery and in our prays. Doc Tiki

Ben... I haven't been around here much this week... just read this all and it is good to hear you came out alright...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and no more cuts on any body parts anymore for you!

D

Good to hear that everything went well,but I'm not surprised because you have a lot of kindness in you.Keep recovering a fast clip,and you'll be up and about in no time.

B

Doc removed all the staples today and said all looked good. Asked me to refrain from carving or anything strenuous for a couple weeks. Feel Much better without the staples.

M

Glad to hear it Ben!!!! You'll be carving again soon.

Good to hear! Can't wait to see the pieces of that chess set appear.

Pages: 1 45 replies