Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Witco with Ken's Fire Dancer

Pages: 1 5 replies

After searching and searching for Witco's Fire Dancers..... we found two identical wall plaques. Neptune Tiki contacted Ken with the idea of a large fire dancer between the two plaques. Ken is the best! He made the awesome 4 foot fire dancer that looks as if she was meant to be there!

[ Edited by: Neptune Wahine on 2005-03-26 08:44 ]

[ Edited by: Neptune Wahine on 2005-03-26 08:56 ]

Queen Neptune,
Those look fantastic. (Nice job Ken.) The whole effect looks like Witco Elvis backed up by an entire tribe of Witco go-go dancers. What room did you hang those in?
KG

WOW!!!! Great description -- I love it! The plaques were placed in the Florida/tv room above the couch. You cn be sitting in the living room and see the go-go dancers!

How are the couches coming along? I am dying to see what fabric you picked out!

WOW!!!! Great description -- I love it! The plaques were placed in the Florida/tv room above the couch. You cn be sitting in the living room and see the go-go dancers!

How are the couches coming along? I am dying to see what fabric you picked out!

If I understand the location correctly, the sports posters came down and the fire dancers took their places, right?

I haven't done anything to the Witco couch yet. We took time off from tiki to spend Easter with my Mom and Dad in Ocala. I'll try to scan the fabric and post it. We are going to pick up 15 yards of it tomorrow. I want to have enough to recover the sofa and love seat, plus a chair or some foot stools, if we ever find them.
KG

Pages: 1 5 replies