Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

1st AND 2nd Tiki tOny serigraphs!!!

Pages: 1 23 replies

Here they are... The first and second Tiki Tony serigraphs!

We're now offering a special price of $80.00 when you order both serigraphs together. You save $10.00!

"Aloha Nui" and "Marquesan Monkey"

Both 11 x 14 inches, 4 color silkscreen and ONLY 100 signed and numbered prints of each. Selling for only $45.00 each or $80.00 for both.
http://www.fallingcocos.com/ttoseset.html

"Aloha Nui"

"Marquesan Monkey"

http://www.fallingcocos.com

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2005-04-06 09:43 ]

Looks good Tony and Gene, or Gene and Tony. Should be a great addition to any tiki bar.

It's a beaute! The colorization is tops, really giving Tony's talent that last Zazz to really sparkle. I am buying one!

TM

Ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get 'er framed and hung...

T

love it!!!!!

Yeah guys! That is ever so Zazz! Tiki-T, I really dig those palms and that monkey. Who would you site as an artistic influence in your style? I see little Dr Suess in there.
Go Dog Go!
Chongolio

sO glad to see a good responce, and thanks Raffertiki and TeaKey. So happy to hear its gonna grace the walls of BigBro's ... and I'm sure it'll be a gnarly little addition to your collection Tiki Matt. Chongolio... as for influence I must be subconciously influenced by Dr. Seuss. I hadn't looked at Dr. Seuss since I was a younin, but when I posted my drawings on TC in 03 everybody said it reminded them of Dr. Seuss. After everyone said that, I started looking at all his work, and fell in love. He has these gnarly wall hanging birds cast from resin that are unreal. I'd have to say that my biggest influences were the ad's and illustrations in National Geo's from 1930's-60's. My parents only library were those, so I grew up reading them / but mostly looking at the pictures and dreaming about all those eXoTic places.

Nice! Kind of a little Tim Burton style in there, too.

ARRIBA! I likes it Tone Loc! Keep at it my brother, cause....

I'm tellin' y'all -- this cats 'bout to BLOW UP! Tiki Tony's art's the shit, yo....

MG

Thanks everyone!

This will also be one of the designs I'm featuring in my ad on the back cover of Tiki Magazine.
We're all in it together and helpin' each other out!

Hey tikitony your art is rockin and Mean Gene the print looks great. Are you guys selling that one at Oasis?

MG

Hey Swamp Fire,
We will be be selling them at Tiki Oasis.... if there are any left.
We're only printing 100.

The Tiki Lagoon is beautiful and the blues and yellows are very appropriate - reminds me of Hibiscus against the clear sky.

Reminds me of a more aquatic version of Shag's Sepik River Excursion, which is has more jungle/rain forest hues of green:
http://www.copronason.com/Galleries/New_Releases/detail/shag_pr_sepik.html

MG

Check out the new one I just added!!!

"Aloha Nui"

If you all ready ordered "Marquesan Monkey" and want to get the package deal, just order "Aloha Nui" and we will refund the difference of $10.00 pluss the extra shipping charge when we ship them. Sorry for the inconvenience with that.

Thanks!

K

I likes alot!!!!!

K

I likes alot!!!!! whoops double post oh well they are worth a double post

[ Edited by: keigs20 on 2005-04-06 10:45 ]

B

I can't look at any of TTs stuff without liking all of it. Great images. Can't wait to see all the stuff at Oasis!

TM

My set arrived yesterday (#2 / 100). They are truly awsome! The colors are amazing.

Tony - Your art is is top notch. My wahine and I really love it. The more I see, the more I like! You bringin' originals to the Parking Lot Sale? I'm gonna stop talking about it and buy one...now it's like a mission.

Gene - Great job on the prints, truly spectacular.

Bought mats and frames last nite so I should have them framed tonite, I'll post pics.

MG

Thanks Matt! I take pride in my squeegee strokin'.

I'll be at the Lucky Tiki tonight for the Tiki Magazine launch party. I'll have some prints in the car if anyone wants to check 'em out or buy one. I used "The Marquesan Monkey" as one of the featured prints on the back cover of the magazine.

Thanks again everyone!

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2005-04-15 07:36 ]

MG

Thanks Sven!

It was good to see you at the Lucky Tiki. Hope you dig the monkey.

Come get your TIKI TONY SERIGRAPHS Saturday, 4/23/05 at the TIKI FARM parking lot sale from 9am-2pm. The SMOKIN M's will be rockin' the lot! You can even meet Tiki tOny LIVE IN PERSON!

How did this thread get past me?
Tony! Please keep them coming. Beautiful.

Tiki tOny and I kicked some butt yesturday on these serigraphs at the Tiki Farm sale. I can't wait to make some more beautiful things with Tony.... Thanks to my hot wife Lisa Marie for helping while I went around talking everyone's ears off. Even Sven had to try to help keep me in line.

See you all at Tiki Oasis!

http://www.fallingcocos.com

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2005-04-24 22:05 ]

Pages: 1 23 replies