Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Fast Cars & Tiki Bars - Movie

Pages: 1 14 replies

H
hewey posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 5:53 PM

I was looking for tiki stuff on the net when I found this. Sounds like a cool movie:

Quote:
Come with us, if you will, to another time. A time when chicks were chicks, guys were macho, and all that mattered was your car and gettin' down! Red Ezra spins his psychedelic vision of how life in the fast lane should be.

Then, I saw it was on the adult film database website. hmmmm....

Check it out for yourself:
http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/index.cfm/Action/DV/VideoID/40249/FAST_CARS_AND_TIKI_BARS/

Well, let's just say they won't be sellin' THIS at Old Navy!

...it had been discussed here when it came out a couple of years ago, because one of the girls in it reads Tiki News.

T

The production company is Wicked, the same production company that does Jenna Jameson. Not that I would know about that.

On 2005-03-27 18:27, teaKEY wrote:
The production company is Wicked, the same production company that does Jenna Jameson.

The WHOLE production company!? Rather wicked, indeed.

H
hewey posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 3:03 AM

has anyone seen it?

T

I think that BigBro should watch it because we need a review in his future publications about modern tiki.

And then Old Navy can omit those pictures that you will provide. :)

SEE YA SOON

[ Edited by: teaKEY on 2005-03-28 08:48 ]

I saw it. pretty cool giant talking tiki in there. it's worth a watch if you can also deal with a biology lesson.

M

I saw Otto's copy (he was given one because a copy of TIki News is shown in the movie). It is Hard core! Not soft core at all.

And you WATCHED it? Oh, I bet you just fast forwarded to the part with the Tiki News, and then turned it off.

A

Another one, probably findable in the same section of the video store, is called Bikini A Go Go. A HIP tiki necklace plays a starring role, putting the "acting" of the rest of the cast to shame.

Of course I only know about this from overhearing a conversation.

-Randy

Ive seen it...many times-
The Director Red Ezra is a Tiki Aficionado as well...Its very educational...you'd be amazed at the kinda things you can do on top of a sturdy TIKI bar.

I know. I was really amazed when I saw that they used a BLENDER instead of a Hamilton Beach top MIXER for their cocktails...tiz tiz, really!

And don't forget "Hawaiian Ecstacy" where a Tiki is found and causes all kinds of fun -

"Lonely and frustrated, Tajiana finds an ancient statue of a Hawaiian god buried in the sand, not knowing that it carries an old curse and has terrible powers... Shot against the glorious backdrop of Kunai, the most spectacular of the Hawaiian Islands, and using locations made famous in "Jurassic Park", HAWAIIAN ECSTASY is crafted by director Frank Thring ("Virgin Treasures","Samba") with all his unique flair for colourful costumes, anal sex and full cast orgies."

One of the characters actually reads from Martha W. Beckwith's "Hawaiian Mythology" before pleasuring another cast member.

I only know this because I was forced to watch it by Michael Jackson. (My lawyer points out that's just a little joke, and I actually meant the beer writer anyway)

Trader Woody

Woody really that joke is beyond bad taste, how could you possibly want to associate your good name with THAT Michael Jackson, he called a Zombie "a joke drink" :)

Hey, I'll order this...but I MUST insist on the halarious "Hooter Horn" from 'Curse of the Erotic Tiki'.

I bet this movie is top-knotch-first-rate! With a title like that, it doesnt get any better...second only to 'The Curse of the EROTIC TIKI'!

Pages: 1 14 replies