Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Tiki Bob Tonga Lei Kahiki Mai Kai T-shirts & more

Pages: 1 6 replies

TJ

Aloha everybody! I'm a new guy on the block and I've just started selling tiki t-shirts on ebay. I've made some cool ones for myself and I've decided to see if anyone else wanted some. I've sold a few already. I'm starting off with the Tiki Bob logo, the Kahiki Mystery Girl, Tonga Lei Grog List cover, Mai Kai Mystery drink girl, Skipper Kent's and Zombie Village. With more to come. They are available in 10 colors with sizes from small to 4X! And it goes to a good cause, me (since I just got laid off). Woohoo!
But, I'm not here for your pity. I'm here to get t-shirts to the tiki masses. The shirts are 100% cotton and the image is printed on latex so it's very durable and comfortable. I will be adding other images as time permits. If you have any ideas or requests I am open to all of them.

Here's a link to my offerings: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtenzingmomo

Mahalo!

Hey there Tiki Joe! I am glad you like my Book of Tiki, and you want to give Tiki T-shirts to the masses.

How about giving me an XL one of each of the ones that you copied from my book without asking?

T

zing!

And Old Navy owes him a few shirts too!

On 2005-03-27 17:40, naugatiki wrote:

Jawohl!....They do? Why? Are they selling BOT decorated shirts? Boxer shorts? Or?

On 2005-03-28 01:50, bigbrotiki wrote:

On 2005-03-27 17:40, naugatiki wrote:

Jawohl!....They do? Why? Are they selling BOT decorated shirts? Boxer shorts? Or?

Even Worse!

J
Jawa posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 6:45 AM

On 2005-03-27 15:52, bigbrotiki wrote:
Hey there Tiki Joe! I am glad you like my Book of Tiki, and you want to give Tiki T-shirts to the masses.

How about giving me an XL one of each of the ones that you copied from my book without asking?

Small price to pay I'd say!

Pages: 1 6 replies