Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Vegas Vic's Download Album of the Month

Pages: 1 19 replies

V

Ethel Azama - Exotic Dreams

Martin Denny produced this debut record for his young protege. Arranged by Paul Conrad. Ethel also appears on Arthur Lyman classics Bwana A and Leis of Jazz. The lady kept pretty good company.

And yes, that's Sandy Warner on the cover -- apparently an out-take from Denny's Hypnotique cover photo shoot.

Enjoy - Vic

J

Vic - Wow! That's a hell of an album - thanks for posting! Will make a great addition to my bar's soundtrack - it's real refreshing to hear some vocals over such exotic instrumentation!

Thanks again for some exquisite and hard to find music! I love it!!

Hey Vic, how are you holding up with the traffic up to your site? Do you need donations as well to keep going?
Love the downloads and the exotica album gallery. Would hate to lose it all one day.

I, too, would like to thank Vic for his generosity.

Good sounds thanks for the attention.

Sounds like something I heard playin in Red Rooster Antiques out there in Vegas as I was picking up mugs and such in there- Its a cool place! I'm sure you have been - maybe it was your stuff I bought?

S
SES posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2005 10:43 AM

Thanks for bumping this post I missed it the first time around. Just ordered a few things.
:)

The New Exotic Sounds

Exotica compliation released by Zenith to commemorate their 50th anniversary. Enjoy - Vic

Wow!
What a comp!!! Every track gets 5 stars…
Thanks a lot for sharing this, Vegas Vic. It’s just incredible!!!!

KK

Mahalos and a tip of the Panama hat to VEGAS VIC for his wonderful site and for offering hard-to-find music! Excellent!

Let me just add my mahalos!! Very sweet sounds!! BTW, your Live365 stream is constantly on my computer! You da man!!

An echo of thanks to Vegas Vic for his generosity...Thanks a bunch, Vic!

J
http://www.whollycatsband.com

K
kooche posted on Sun, May 1, 2005 9:11 PM

VIc babe

you are so kind...thanks for sharing what you know we'll all love...this is a great pick!!!

mahalo!

S
SES posted on Sun, May 1, 2005 10:30 PM

Ooh... now I'm going to have to place another order! Girl Power looks great.

p.s. for some reason I'm only able to get 13 seconds of this one: 01 - QUIET VILLAGE (Les Baxter)

J
Jawa posted on Mon, May 2, 2005 7:00 AM

p.s. for some reason I'm only able to get 13 seconds of this one: 01 - QUIET VILLAGE (Les Baxter)

You should try again, I was able to get the whole thing a few minutes ago.

Thanks for the great tunes Vic!!!

S
SES posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 3:36 AM

Working now thanks!

T

Yes, thank you Vic for your selections. I look forward to them.

Thankyou Vic, for being so generous and sharing your extensive collection with us. The latest selection is primo!

Sabu

J

I often times find myself anxiously anticipating Vegas Vic's latest download! Thanks for sharing all this great stuff with us Vic!

Rats! I missed these. Are they still available somewhere?

Pages: 1 19 replies