Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

TIKI OASIS V serigraph on sale now!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

MG

For the first time ever! A Tiki Oasis Weekend serigraph!

Designed by Derek Yaniger, this signed and numbered edition of only 100 prints is 16 x 20 inches and printed in 6 colors on Coventry Rag fine art paper. It was also printed completely by hand using the "Muscle of Mean Gene".
I wanted to publish this serigraph to help support Tiki Oasis Weekend and Derek for all the cool art he's done over the years for the event.

We are offering a prepublication/pre-event special price of $65.00 before Tiki Oasis, May 5, 2005 and $85.00 at or after Tiki Oasis plus tax and shipping if applicable.

$65.00 is almost 25% off the regular price of $85.00!

Go here to purchase: http://www.fallingcocos.com/tioavse.html

Thanks

T

Them Derek Yaniger prints is some sweet stuff!!!
I'll have to take down the wedding photos and make room for another Derek print!

MG

Thanks to everyone that already ordered this serigraph. I just wanted to let everyone know that you will be able to pick up your print at Tiki Oasis after Derek has signed all of the prints on Saturday. Please bring your order confirmation when you pick it up. If you are unable to attend the event, we will ship it to you that Monday or Tuesday after the event.

Thanks, Gene

N

I just bought my Tiki Oasis Serigraph. Saved some money by buying it early. You know you want one.

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Apr 6, 2005 8:02 PM

I like them and wou7ld buy one if I knew that I was going to the event. Since I am not going to the event or haven't experience the event it would be some explaining to do. Love the style and moais of all kinds.

K

A bump for Mean Gene.
I ordered mine. Can hardly wait to get it at Oasis. How about bringing optional mats and frames?

MG

Thanks Krustiki!
Good to see you and Ookoo Lady at The Lucky Tiki and thanks for the pizza. Hope you like the mug and glasses.

MG

On 2005-04-08 11:46, Krustiki wrote:
How about bringing optional mats and frames?

I will be framing some of the serigraphs at the event after they are signed. I'll be using my usual dark "bamboo" style moulding, which will look perfecto. The framed ones will be selling for 115.00. That's only 30.00 extra for the frame. Please let me know if you'd be interested in a framed print so that I can have an idea how many frames to bring.

Thanks again to all the people that have been preordering the serigraphs. Otto, Derek and I appreciate it!

W
Weence posted on Sun, May 1, 2005 6:50 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know......
Only a few days left to get your limited edition TIKI OASIS V serigraph at the special pre-publication price of $65-. The price goes up to $85- starting on Thursday, May 5th, the first day of the event. Also, as some of you may know...they will be available for pick-up at Tiki O' on Sat & Sun. If you buy through the website at the special price, we will refund you any shipping charges at the time of pick-up. Otherwise, we'll be shipping it to you on Monday the 9th. Thanks.........=) Lisa
http://www.fallingcocos.com/tioavse.html

Pages: 1 8 replies