Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Some things just defy description

Pages: 1 12 replies

B

some weird stuff out there on the net folks.... dig it...and I bet you'll never be able to hear the song again with out thinking about this....

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1269

I welcome thoughts on this...or links to other weirdness... back to the drink...yaaarrrr

Bargoyle --

Only the first part of this played on my Mac. Will try again later.

Here's a good site to visit while drinking:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/index2.shtml

B

Yeah, you need the mplayer2 plugin...its a wmv file...had a hell of a time at work getting ti to play too (work in art dept at a printshop on macs all day)

good stuff though...funny, but strangely GOOD in a way...ahhh, I dont even know if Im making sense here...just watch the damn thing!

B

Hey satan, thanks for that ebaum link...i used to goto that site ahwile ago & completely forgot about it... albinoblacksheep.com is a good one too for some weird animations & such...

especially if you like crazy japaneese pop music with optical overload of media icons whizzing around.....seems to be a popular thing to do with flash...

ok, its almost 10 here...last call...bargoyle need sleep

B

DO you like Jumpsuits??
80's music??
Nasty Beards??
Large Kitchen Appliances??
Plumber Crack??
Then HURRA TORPEDO will own you!!

Check out the link in first post...or check it out here if you're too lazy to scroll back up to the top

http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1269

enjoy!!

DZ

Now I know what happened to Dave Mustaine! (or is that the wild violin guy from Kansas?)

H

Bargoyle, that video is just too hilarious! Thanks for pointing it out.

The drummer is definitely "Animal" from Sesame Street come back to life.
Did you hear the singer change his "accent" to Chec/Russian(in what language was the website in?) after the crowd started gettin' pissed? Classic!

B

I love how the backup singer is stirring the pot on the stove for some reason, and also for how looooooooong he holds the smasher over his head (with pants already falling down) before he does anything.

Hell, who am I kidding, these guys are my new favorite band!!

Long Live Hurra Torpedo!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! This is going to make me sit in a dark room and listen to all my Bonnie Tyler CDs!!

Bonnie Rocks!!

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2005-03-29 05:58 ]

TG

Bargoyle dude, how in the hell did you come across that??? It made me think I was on shrooms' or something........pretty groovy though I must say. I'd gladly donate my freestanding range for there cause', I am in need of new appliances.

G.

M

The back-up vocals were reminiscent of somebody... what was her name?... Oh, right.

Thanks for the post Bargoyle.

B

Mach, you're totally right.

He DOES sound like Edith. I couldnt help but scream "Stifle it!!" at the computer screen.

Pages: 1 12 replies