Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Heats Up Southeastern WI...

Pages: 1 9 replies

I'm currently working on two tiki establishments... the first has been in the making for a couple weeks and will be located in Pewaukee Lake. The second will be located in Kenosha. They both have opening dates in May. The Pewaukee Lake one will have a bar area and a restaurant area... I've been there and the space looks fun. It will feature one of my first tiki fountains. I'm still finalizing the details of the install in Kenosha and hope to see that space soon.

I'll post details when I get them... and watch for updates on the decor in Creating Tiki as I create the pieces for these new tiki establishments.

D

Kenosha is just a hop,skip,and a jump from us.It will be nice to have a maitai to go along with the kringle we buy-can't wait to hear more!

K

Hey Lake -- what are the names of those places you mentioned? Haole Kats!!! are looking for possible venues to play, so that we can put together a "tour" of sorts to make it up to play Luau By The Lake in July.

Mahalo!
Kanekila

let us know the opening days, and addresses and phone numbers,etc.....so we can make the trek up to check them out....cant wait!

TG

Go get'em Lake.......Totally Awesome.

On 2005-03-28 20:50, Lake Surfer wrote:
I'm currently working on two tiki establishments... the first has been in the making for a couple weeks and will be located in Pewaukee Lake. The second will be located in Kenosha. They both have opening dates in May.

It figures -- I'm hitting Wisconsin a month too early (April)!

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

Tiki Heats Up Southeastern Wisconsin

Why, are they using them as firewood !?

:lol: ha ha ha, oh how we laughed...

No really, fun aside, Earnest come here (this is a German saying), that's great news LS, for you and for Tiki.
Please give us more info as things move along, I "collect" new Tiki establishments for reporters and people who do not "believe" in Tiki's second coming.

On 2005-03-29 12:29, gwenners wrote:

I'm currently working on two tiki establishments... the first has been in the making for a couple weeks and will be located in Pewaukee Lake. The second will be located in Kenosha. They both have opening dates in May.

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

Darn! Me too, I am flying in Friday and leaving Monday. But I will keep it in mind next time I go to visit the In-laws.

On 2005-03-29 12:29, gwenners wrote:

Cheers,
Gwen Smith

Yeah, only two months before the start of Spring. :D

Met again with the Pewaukee Lake future tiki establishment... they have decided to name it "Kahuna's"

More info as I get it...

Pages: 1 9 replies