Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SF Tiki crawl Room share?

Pages: 1 7 replies

I got a room with two beds at the Phoenix for Friday and Saturday If anybody is looking to split it let me know. My apologizes for such short notice.

Chongolio

M

If you can;t find someone for both days, I'd be interested in Saturday only--smiley.

ps--how much per night?

Hey Smiles, the room was in the neighborhood of $119.00 a night. Split that in half and you get 59.50 + tax
If I cant get a roomie for both nights your in for Sat. Watch this post for updates

Chongolio

P.S I cannot be held responsible for any sleep lost due to excessive fun or snoring

Eh Braddah Chongo! Where da kine pig supose to sleep!? And where da art fo da shirt brah. you bettah get to work lazy. hee-hee-hee

Remebah Peepo, hit Chongolio up fo a look at da first volume of my adventures in Oahu. he will have a few copies fo sale too. Da series is Good fun fo da keiki and da kukus.

Kamapua'a

http://www.piggod.com

[ Edited by: Kamapua'a on 2005-03-30 01:13 ]

Randy,
I'll split with you for Fri & Sat if its still avail. I was initially setup to room with Vic - but his sh*t stinks...

On 2005-03-30 12:41, PolynesianPop wrote:
Randy,
I'll split with you for Fri & Sat if its still avail. I was initially setup to room with Vic - but his sh*t stinks...

Count your blessings Adrian!
Word has it, he's bringing the "Penus".

On 2005-03-30 12:53, Unga Bunga wrote:
Count your blessings Adrian!
Word has it, he's bringing the "Penus".

You mean Long Duck Dong? :lol:

Alright P-pop were flatmates more the weekend! I will try and rememember to bring my Old Spice, Irish Spring and a Glade plug in for the bathroom. not sure what time I am going to roll in so I will PM you my cell just so you have it.
This going to be a blast my brother!

Sorry Smiley, if you get in a pinch for Sat, maybe we can help you out.

Ch-ch-ch-Chongolio

Pages: 1 7 replies