Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Nitro*A*gogo! kustom bags & accessories

Pages: 1 8 replies

wow, sorry bout the caps prob for everyone on here. didnt realize that i was shouting. im new to the whole cyber lingo world..i guess.
ok, so forgive me & check it out http://www.nitroagogo.com
i just wanted to get the word to you all about my new site. so, again sorry for shouting. i promise to not yell when you come visit.. mahalo.

[ Edited by: nitroagogo on 2005-04-03 13:58 ]

HAY YOU'RE STUFF LOOKS GREAT!AND YOUR INTORDUCTION IS COOL BECUZ IT CUTS TO THE CHASE.
BUT WHATCH OUT BECUZ A BUCNH OF POPELE AROUND HERE WILL PROBABLY SAY THTAT ALL CAPS ARE OBNOXOUS AND THAT YO'RE POST SHOUDL BE IN ANOTHER PLACE.

WAISTED AWAY AGAIN,
BUFFETIKI

T

STOP YELLING AT EVERYONE!!!

TM

MY HEAD HURTS! MAKE IT STOP...MAKE IT STOP!!!

R

Welcome ,Take the caps lock off and stay awhile. You should post your Stuff in Market place forums .

Now if I can only find a purse for my wife to match my tool box..

This Message was edited due to rodeotiki typing before thinking on 2005-04-02

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-04-02 16:28 ]

On 2005-04-02 15:06, rodeotiki wrote:

Now if I can only find a purse to match my tool box..

rodeotiki, I've always suspected you of riding sidesaddle :P

[ Edited by: Shipwreckjoey on 2005-04-02 16:12 ]

what? no bowling bags?

-Z

T

I need a bag to hold my humility. It must be either very small or very large, depending on efficacy of my various meds. Can you make one at this moment. Now.

T

I mentioned it in her other post, and I'll say it again:

I really like the shapes of these two... although I couldn't publicly use a handbag (I'm a dude) I really dig these, and your total commitment. I couldn't believe how many freakin' different styles and choices you have. I've seen my fiance make a few things, and its no easy goin'.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14019&forum=12&4

Pages: 1 8 replies