Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

I need a website

Pages: 1 8 replies

M

I have been putting this off for a while but am realizing the need to have a proper website created to showcase Monkeyman products. I have created crude websites many years ago but have not learned any of the newer software available.

I have already purchased the domain name but still need to select a hosting plan.

I am willing to Pay or Trade any of you out there who would be willing to help me build a website in the next 2 months.

I need help making it and then a short tutorial on how to update it so I can keep it running on my own. I run OSX and have dreamweaver, photoshop and a host of other design tools that I am still learning to use.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Monkeyman

If you are interested or want

TM

I sent you a PM

I've been waiting to post a link to you from my site for a while now. Since it's too involved for me to offer frames for my prints right now, I'd like to post a link to your site with my recomendations. Let me know when it's up and running.

T

Your website is fabulous, Derek.

I'm stuck home sick from work today. Bored to death. I'm sitting in front of the computer when I decide to see if your site is done yet. So I check it out (http://monkeymandesign.com) and spend a few minutes making up little monkey songs with the sound effects that you have on each tab. (I've got a fever, okay.)

Anyway, it's a great website. Your frames and furniture are all beautiful. The "How It's Done" page is really interesting.

Well done.

H
hewey posted on Wed, Aug 3, 2005 8:16 PM

Hey monkeyman. You deserve an excellent website that is worthy of the calibre of your frames. I got no idea myself though. Good luck.

J
john posted on Wed, Aug 3, 2005 10:56 PM

i made mine with homestead.com 's site builder - not too expensive and easy to work with

V

Excellent website Monkeyman.
You are well represented in France, as you have now 3 differents frames in my home (I varnished the one you gave me in your basement and I varnished it, it looks amazing now).
I love your enchanted tiki room inspired frame.

M

You can all throw your accolades at Unga Bunga for he is the creator.

Thank you Unga.

UB

On 2005-04-04 13:48, Monkeyman wrote:
I am willing to Pay or Trade any of you out there who would be willing to help me build a website in the next 2 months.

DOH! I thought it said two years. :)

Pages: 1 8 replies