Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Benzart at Maikai Sat nite the 9th

Pages: 1 11 replies

B

Sherry and Benzart will be at the MaiKai this Saturday nite for our 22nd aniversary. Come say hello if you are in the area. Just ask Kern where he hid us.

M
motiki posted on Wed, Apr 6, 2005 4:11 PM

Benzart,

I will be in Ft. Lauderdale on the 9th and I am waiting to hear from Higi on what day he can make the Mai Kai. I will confirm as soon as I hear from Higi. This will be my first time to see the Mai Kai and I hope we can all get together. Thanks for your post.

Mahaloz, Mo

M
motiki posted on Wed, Apr 6, 2005 4:37 PM

Benzart,

Higi cannot make the first show, but I can and we can meet him in the bar after the show. Let me know what your plans are so I can make my reservations.

Mahaloz, Motiki

B

[ Edited by: Benzart on 2005-04-07 05:50 ]

B

Motiki, We will be there with our 20 year old son and his fiancee also 20. This will be a first time for both of them. We have the 5:00 dinner reservations and following dinner. You are welcome to join us if you like. I'm sure Kern can find another seat.
Thanks

O

Ben,
For obvious reasons we won't be able to attend, but Happy Anniversary!!

Have a cocktail for us.

Aloha!

Happy Happy Happy :lol:

Dig! Happy Anniversary Benz.

Happy Happy Happy to you and your wife Ben... and many more! Enjoy your day!

Ben I wish you and your wife a very Happy Aniversary and I hope you have a wonderful night at the Mai Kai I wish I could be there to help you celebrate!!!
Later,
Spermy

I'm so excited I get to see you!! I may not be able to join you for dinner but maybe drinks after? - I'd love to join you!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki on 2005-04-07 06:07 ]

B

That will be great tiki kiliki. Saturday can't get here soon enough.

M
motiki posted on Thu, Apr 7, 2005 4:23 PM

Ben, couldn't get reservations for the first show on Saturday. Audrey and I will be going on Friday. Sorry I won't see you, but have a great time.

Pages: 1 11 replies