Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hong Kong Inn - Friday April 8th

Pages: 1 5 replies

B

Aloha.......

We have a few people coming from out of town on Friday and have expressed interest in seeing the Polynesian Revue at the Hong Kong Inn in Ventura. So if anyone else wants to join us let me know by tomorrow night so I can reserve some tables. The show starts at 9:00. We will probably shoot for 8:00 and The Rincon Room is about a 30 minute drive to Ventura. If you can't make it to the party on Saturday......join us for a cocktail here before we leave for the Hong Kong Inn.

Ron-
Me and Naomi and Kevin & Jody will be there, please reserve seats for us. What's the address?

H

Well, it's looking like I'll have trouble making the party on Saturday, AND, I've been meaning to get to Hong Kong Inn, AND, with Tiki-Ti closed I'm missing my semi-regular dose of Kevin, Jody, Sven & Naomi... so count me in for tomorrow night! Please put me down for 2 for the dinner reservation.

B

Hong Kong Inn is at....
435 E. Thompson Blvd
Ventura

The food is not ahhhhhhh.......real great.....so we may eat earlier and just have appetizers and booze.....

There is NO cover charge! Just 10 or 20% (don't remember which) more for drinks after the show starts-9:00pm. Revue is about an hour and a half.

If anyone wants to stop by the Rincon Room on the way for a cocktail just stop by after 6:00. We will leave here about 7:30. Otherwise we will meet there. Have dinner at your own risk. Last time we were there the small bar was full of locals and family of the revue, but only 4 or 5 tables of patrons in the dining area. So if you are last minute you can probably get seated anyway with no reservations. I will reserve a couple of tables for those I know sre going.

Bongofury

M

I think we will make it.

Gonna try to swing by for Drinks......not to sure on the evening plans as of yet (ie unsure of my comtments I have forgotten)

Hope to see you there

Pages: 1 5 replies