Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Flip Flops

Pages: 1 5 replies

M
Moki posted on Wed, Apr 6, 2005 11:07 PM

I went to Albertsons tonight and they had their summer stuff out. Wasn't really needing anything, but it's always fun to look. Just what I was least expecting to find....Tiki!!

Two different styles of flip flops or shall we call them slippahs.... $5.99 a pair.

Albertsons is also associated with Savon Drugs & Osco Drug. Good luck hunters!! :lol:

If anybody really wants a pair and can't find any, just let me know and I'll happily pick up a pair and ship them to you.

Aloha!

Thanks for the heads up Moki. I usually make it down to Albertsons at least two or three times a week. I've run across some cool tiki things there in the past (like a gift box set called "Freaki Tiki" with a mug, 50 ml bottle of Six Vodka, berry mix & "tiki sugar" for 7 bucks in the "bargain basket"). It's always fun to run across things like this when you least expect it (especially when it's cheap enough that you don't get...BUYER'S REMORSE later).

D

Don't Tread On Tiki :P

M

To get to the sole of the matter... I always knew there was Tiki underfoot. :roll:

Cool find Moki. Not to be a downer, but I wonder if this is just another "slap a tiki on it and they'll buy it" situation.

Someone take this idea and run with it: Do a simple 'slippah' and stamp tikis on each side of the plastic/rubber Y-band that you slip your foot into! Don't forget to send me a pair when you get them manufactured! Size 9.5/10 please!

M
Moki posted on Thu, Apr 7, 2005 1:13 PM

Even better....you could stamp a tiki on the bottom of the slippah so the wearer could leave tiki impressions in the sand.

Come on...somebody do this!! :lol:

Pages: 1 5 replies