Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

I need a room for Oasis!!!

Pages: 1 25 replies

HH

ok I this is what happens when you procrastinate. I dont have a room or a ticket. So i, gonna volenter to get a ticket but I still need a room. Unless ofcourse you have a room and a spare ticket i'd love to split it with you. Come on ppl I dont bite much and I promise not to molest you while your awake.
if you know of any place or last minute cancelations please think of me.....

S

There are tickets on Ebay right now. I think it's a pair, I can't recall.

HH

evil bastards.... naw j/k but im gonna watch this one. I really need a room first.I can volenteer and get tickets. so this will be a last ditch effort. I dont want to sleep in my car if i dont have too.

F

Hey, are you really gonna show up this time? :wink:

HH

no i just say i am and then dont...muhahah.. where were you love, for the crawl? I Hope to make it to oasis if SOMEONE GETS ME A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you try the Travelodge? It's pretty much right next door. Address: 333 East Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 760-327-1211. The rooms may not be fancy, but it'll be like Vegas-you'll hardly be in your room at all!!! I think the rate was somewhere around $61 per night. Good luck!

T

HulaH isn't going to Tiki Oasis V.

He always does this - 4/4/## "I'm going to Tiki Oasis!"; 5/5/## "I can't go to Tiki Oasis".

VOLUNTEER!!!! it's shift at the pool gate, you can meet, greet and find out who's having the killer room parties! (not the pineapples, sadly)

BabyDoe is looking for gate watchers, and since I'm just guessing you've CRASHED a few gates in your day :wink: WHO BETTER??

Get a room at the Travelodge, recruit another ticketless gate watcher, and VIOLA, you'll be Oasis bound!

IF my daughter doesn't go, I might have a ticket for you.

HH

whoohoo... hey but then i wont have anyone to buy jewlrey from :( No worries it will all work out im leaving it in akuas hands.

A few years ago, I needed a GROOM for the Oasis, I TOTALLY scored!

When is someone going to get married at the Oasis again? It's so much fun!

Where there's a will, there's a way hula2!

On 2005-04-07 19:44, mrs. pineapple wrote:
When is someone going to get married at the Oasis again? It's so much fun!

I'll do it if you can find me a worthy groom! :lol:

B

I was in the same pickle and just booked at the Travelodge. A couple of others are staying there. Try that.

HH

looks like what im going be doing :(

Hi HulaHula,

I'm looking for a room myself but am trying to stay on a budget. If you'd like to share a room I'll even promise to not molest you while you're sleeping! (Unless prior arrangements have already been made, of course :wink: :wink: :wink:)

T

Oh, lordy, TiC and HH in the same room? Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

I think the universe may be in some serious danger of collapsing in on itself if this happens, with the nexus being right in the middle of their room. Have your cameras ready!

Tiki-Bot,

Thanks for the warning! I have headed your advice and decided to get my own room at the Travelodge, which still brings Hula Hula's and my elemental energies in a dangerously close juxtaposition, but at least gives us all a chance to save the known universe from a premature demise.

On the other hand, since a couple signs of the apocalypse have already appeared, we might be closer than we think! Here, of course, I'm referring to the arrival of the Anna Nicole Show and David Hasselhoff's curious popularity overseas (see http://www.esquilax.com/baywatch/index.shtml for convincing evidence that David might himself be the Anti-Christ).

TiC

If you still need a place to stay at Tiki Oasis, you are welcome to sleep on our floor, as long as you are female and I know you. We have a room at the Tropics.

HH

im gonna travel lode it my self too.

Hey Hula,

I can bring my thatched lean-to for you. You can park it behind the RV's on East Twin Palms Drive.

Damn.... I thought the Travelodge was gonna be a safe haven for me to retreat to!

M

On 2005-04-08 20:36, Tonga-in-Chiki wrote:
I'm referring to the arrival of the Anna Nicole Show and David Hasselhoff's curious popularity overseas

TiC

By the way, TiC, make sure you check out Anna Nicole's autograph- inside the Reef bar at Caliente Tropics!

Seventh seal opened!

M
mig posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 9:44 PM

Hey kiddies,

I think I know someone that has an extra ticket, but not extra room for someone to crash. (Sounds weird, I know.) But anyway, if you need a wristband/ticket only, send me a PM.

-mig

If you have a ticket and need a place to stay, you are welcome to stay in our room at the Tropics. PM me for details.

Cindy -

Are you still sticking to your rule of "females only"?

As you have probably heard, Coconut Boys make excellent room guests. They sleep on the floor and are very quiet. They take one shower a day during non-peak hours, and pack their toiletries away after every use. They have locking tool-boxes on their pickup trucks and thus leave very little luggage lying around the room.

They bring books full of postcards and matchbooks for your viewing pleasure and and come with a personal ice-chest full of crushed ice for your use. Also bags of fresh limes and mint.

They are also happy to split room costs, already have their own ticket to the event, and are just dying to stay at the Tropics if possible.

They also understand completely if you'd rather share the room with women only and will still be your friend.

Roomless,

Sabu

On 2005-04-28 10:23, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:

Are you still sticking to your rule of "females only"?

Not necessarily, if it's someone I know. Check your PMs.

Pages: 1 25 replies