Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Why I Love It Here....Thankyou Filslash!... And Happy Birthday to Fil

Pages: 1 20 replies

Today I was feeling a little blue. My wife has been away for almost a week now on bussiness. And wont be home for another 2 weeks.

So after coming home from the park me and the kids stopped at the postal box. Fully expecting to find bills and junk mail, I got a surprise

For awhile now I have been lucky enough to enjoy chatting on shout with some of you. Most of all I chat with Filslash because we both work nights and prefer to multitask on TC instead of working. Fils always has nothing but nice things to say and I always learn something new from Our chats.

Sorry to run on. Back to the mailbox. Theres it was, a box all the way from the islands. And here is what was in this box.

Thankyou Filslash for your amazing gesture of kindness. To send such wonderful things to someone you have never met is truly wonderfull.
I know that many of you have experienced this type of random act of tiki and it amazes me that there are such great folks out there.

Thank you for reading this and sorry about the lenght of the post
Rodeotiki

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Filslash on the 8th of april.

[ Edited by: rodeotiki on 2005-04-07 23:55 ]

B

yeah, don't EVER make a post that loong again, you should be ashamed. ...Right,Not..
Nice surprize there Rodeo. Just look at the carving models you have now. Lets see some carvings from those.
Filslash I knew you were a super guy from long ago, you are Always spreading the aloha.
HappyHappyHappy

T

that's one thing i love about this site. everyone seems so friendly and accepting and then someone goes above and beyond and does such a cool thing like a surprise box full of stuff. too cool!! i can feel the love!!

Rodeo you must be tickled tiki!

One of my first experiences of that wonderful aloha spirit came from Dogbytes, she sent me the set of dollar tree tikis and some other fantastic goodies! Giving just for fun really touches TC members, both the giver and the receiver. S&M baby!
I enjoy both.

Filslash is one helluva guy! That's some awesome gesture!

S
SES posted on Thu, Apr 7, 2005 11:59 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:)

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:21 ]

B

I didn't see ti was your birthday too HAPPY BirthDay. You must be 36 by now huh?
HappyHappyHappy

TB

On 2005-04-07 21:20, Slacks Ferret wrote:
Filslash is one helluva guy! That's some awesome gesture!

Filslash is great, back in Oct we visit Oahu & met up with him at Tiki's on the beach & he had a package of tiki goodies for my wife & i as well.

TBird.

OL

I can't pass this opportunity to repeat what a great guy Filslash is! Krustiki and I met him at Duke's in Waikiki, and we were bowled over by his warmth, humor, and generosity. We were also suprised to learn that he is a genuine celebrity in Hawaii, being a famous DJ on the classic rock radio station. People were constantly coming up to greet him. He also let us come to his home for a view of his amazing tiki collection, and sent us on our way with the best souvenirs of our trip!

Mahalo and Happy Birthday!

T

Fil,

Hau 'oli la hanau!

Bong

M

Fils,

You've always been one of the nicest people to "shout" with.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

happy b-day fil!

Happy Birthday to a fellow Aries, Fil! I had no idea that you and I shared the same b-day. Talk about a coincidence.

Pity I can't buy you a drink online. :drink:

Aha!!

***Happy Birthday to I Dream of Tiki and

Happy Birthday to Fil!!***

K

Tabloid photographer captures Filslash and ookoo lady at Duke's in Waikiki, while Krustiki's attention is distracted by curvaceous island girls.

ookoo lady cuddles up to Filslash, with Diamond Head in the background.

This photo taken just before the fashion police swooped down and cut them off from further alcohol consumption.

Here's a Mai Tai toast for Filslash's Birthday!

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-13 12:23 ]

Fil, is one cool and generous guy. When we were in Oahu last year, he took the time to show us the sights and spread the Aloha. Happy belated birthday.

Fil is an A#1 guy. I'm counting on him getting me a job in Hawaiian Radio when I move there.... whenever that is...

I can dream can't I?

WOW! What a sweet guy! Thats a fantastic package! Talk about generous... that is just fantastic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FILSLASH!!!!!! :D

(remember me from The Mai Kai? I used to be "Kipepeo". You are such a darling! Great big birthday hugs to you!)
Lenore :)

R

All these nice gestures of kindness and...Nobody gives me crap! Of course I don't give anyone else anything either, but hey...

Pages: 1 20 replies