Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Pool Waterfall, Tiki Bar, Tikis and a tap handle by tiki G

Pages: 1 19 replies

T

Yes I finally finished the waterfall. Our annual luau is in 2 months. Before I start to tell you about the pics I got to thank Paul of paris arts. His great website and some great advice over the last year helped me do this.. This is also where the weekly poker games are held. Here is the 1st tiki poker table
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14023&forum=7&9

From the poker table

Close up of Tiki Falls

This is where my Tiki tap handle will go from Tiki G.

Tiki Bar, Tiki tv, tiki fridge

New drink rail

At night

At night closer. Have fog misters in place, just not great for Pics

Ok hope everyone likes, any suggestion send them to me.....

"Those above are going down, those below are going up"
"Paddle together, bail, paddle; paddle, bail; paddle towards the land"
"Life is like this: sometimes sun, sometimes rain."

[ Edited by: Thanatos on 2005-04-07 18:25 ]

[ Edited by: Thanatos on 2005-04-18 21:09 ]

[ Edited by: Thanatos on 2005-04-21 17:20 ]

S
sungod posted on Fri, Apr 8, 2005 2:45 PM

Me like it lots!! Summer is almost here. Enjoy!!

Aloha Thanatos,
We're honored to be your inspiration. That bar looks like the perfect place for a Mai Tai, wish I was there - have one for me at the next big Luau!
You know our old tiki paradise with the great pool and tower and waterfall into the pool? I just found out the people who bought it from us sold it to a developer recently and it is boarded up waiting demolition. Sad isn't it? We had some great times there and many memorable luaus in that old tiki bar. Such is progress.
The lighting looks great in the planter, bet it is magical at night.
All our best for a great luau!

[ Edited by: pariartspaul on 2005-04-08 16:29 ]

T

Thanks guys. Ill try to take a picture with the mister on. SOmeone is going to bulldoze the old house paul... If they only knew.

TG

Thanatos here is your newly carved Oak Tap Handle stained and ready for a couple of coats of polyurethane....I will be shipping it to you (probably Thursday). Hope you like it, I think it will look great on your beer tower........G.

T

WOW. "WHo DA MAN, TIKI G. IS THE MAN"
I will be posting pics. Also Will be geeting one for the other tap. It does margaritas, Mia Tias... Rum Runners

T

Tiki G -I see that you took that picture in front of your other pictures. Your girlfriend and tikis in those pictures. Never I wasted opportunity to show it all off.

TG

Yeah that pic was taken in my office here at the good ole USPS (my day job). That's the wall next to my desk.......

Where did you find the hardware for making the tap? Or is that a trade secret?

T

Quiet man, they call the Soprano's for people asking questions like that

B

Thantos, definately lookin good. U got some serious pirate stuff there and once you lant a couple tiki trees, you'll be playin in the high cotton, I Love what you have done.

T

ThaNKS bENZ....Carving my first one now... Hope to be staining by Sunday night

T

Finished my first tiki.. working on # 2..
Here are the pics

T

New tiki done!!!!!

T

New tiki done!!!!!

T

Here it is my new beer tap from Tiki G... WOW it is great. The carving is top notch!!!
Thanks!

Hello....
WOW! I just got done mowing the lawn and I'm checking in...I love what you have done....You have my creative juices flowing now......I love your tikis :wink:

Is Tiki G a member here? ..very nice work

TG

Bamboo Princess....Uh yep, for the last three years I think....Grand Member, but under a different name....Welcome to T.C.

Great shot of the handle Thanatos! Howz it working out? Been pulled a lot?!!!!! I am about ready to build my own system. I might bring one down to the Hukilau to display. Do you think they would be mad if I had a cold keg of beer in it to share????????

TG

Wow, I almost forgot....Thanks for the compliments! I have made quite a few since yours. Great addition to the home Tiki bar I must say:)

Pages: 1 19 replies