Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Cybertiki in Honolulu

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha! After months of depression and being buried under a ton of work, I'm escaping and will be spending the rest of the month with my family on Oahu and maybe some time on the Big Island as well.

I'd love to hook up with some TC ohana while I'm over there and have some drinks ... Gecko, I know you're out there somewhere, and I'll be looking for you. Joelle and I are finally getting the bar banged into shape for this year's Hukilau, and it won't be complete without a Gecko original! If anyone wants to get together give me a call at the Marriott Waikiki (hey - it was free), and let's have some fun! Just ask for David Hester, and if I'm not around leave a message.

Pablus ... I'm takin' a field trip to the Kamaka factory to put my order in - you got any requests? :)

Cheers!

P

Request?
Nani Hanalei in D....2,3 and...

Cyber - you enjoy yourself and make sure to try and find a bottle of REAL okolehau.

Looking forward to seeing you and your girls again at the Mai Kai.

If I may make a suggestion - try a tenor uke before you buy a concert or soprano.

Aloha

Hmmmm ... does that mean I should give up the soprano I'm playing now? :)

It probably would've been easier to learn on a tenor, but this one was cheap, and the sound isn't bad on the whole, now I'm hooked and will probably stick with the little guy.

Cheers!

Cyber,
It's nice in Florida right now, but I know its nicer on Oahu. Enjoy yourselves!
KG

WOW! We are SO JEALOUS! Live it up, live it up! Have a few tiki drinks for us! And enjoy your time with your beautiful girls!

When you make it back to our part of town, let us know! We would like to meet you all at The Mai Kai for drinks or dinner sometime! :)

ALOHA!
Lenore
PS: Steve is STILL wearing that shirt, every chance he gets. I even have been trying to get him to buy others, but he keeps on gravitating back to what he now calls his "trademark Joelle creation". :wink: LOL! And Mahalo for that! I still think he looks drop dead gorgeous in it, to this very day! :D

PS: email me whenever you guys get back! We are serious about wanting to hook up for drinks! :D And HAVE FUN!

Pages: 1 5 replies