Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

3rd Annual Parking Lot Sale April 23rd

Pages: 1 25 replies

Hi,

It's time for our giant 3rd annual Spring parking lot sale! There are 22 companies for this year's sale - it's way bigger than last years. Usually we hold this in March but there was a lot more logistics with this year's event. Here's the good news... killer discounts on our overstocked & slight-seconds inventory plus the best news...

The Smokin' Menehunes will be playing live from noon - 2pm so bring your beach chairs! Here's the ad we're running in the local papers...

The sale runs from 9am to 2pm on Saturday, April 23rd. Please - no early birds! Aloha and I hope you can make it!

Mahaloz,
Holden

Heh heh, my wife'll be out of town that weekend. She won't be able to complain about me buying Tikis until she gets home, and then it'll be too late...

TB

Utopiandreem & i will be running down that way, cant miss seeing The Smokin' Menehunes!

TBird.

[ Edited by: Tiki Bird on 2005-04-12 13:51 ]

See ya'll there...This is an opportunity for great deals, so don't miss it.
Ran

BUMP.

It's coming this weekend. The Menehunes have been working real hard to bring you some good Rockabilly infused Hawaiian music. No one has heard our new sound yet. If you thought we were alright before, you ain't gonna believe our 'new' sound. See you at the Farm.

Thanks for the bump.... See ya there!

Come check out the new TiKi tOny serigraphs.

Some of us are bringin' our surfboards. Since the thing ends around 2 pm that leaves plenty of time for a TC surf session at San O'. Maybe even some Beach Blanket Bingo. BONG bring your board!

http://www.fallingcocos.com

[ Edited by: MEAN GENE on 2005-04-18 10:42 ]

On 2005-04-18 10:39, MEAN GENE wrote:
BONG bring your board!

I wish.

Having a truck full of band equipment is an open invite to trouble in the wilds of Trail 6 San 'O. One of my fav places to surf.

TM1

Ahhh hahhh Play it Leon!!!

If you hang around to see Mean Gene surf, you can check out hit cart-wheel while surfing move he perfected while he was a medic for the Green Peace in the Tuamotu islands. It's pretty trippy seeing it from the shore. Normal drop in, he cuts back a little to slow down, then BAM! Presto. The kids on the beach all run up to him and ask him to sign autographs, so he signs, "Otto"! By the way, I'm gonna have a sneeky peaky of my Tiki Oasis Paintings for sale this weekend!

TM1

The embarrassment is that only 2/3 of the Smokin Menehunes surf....therefore, I will be taking lessons from both Bong and Lucky designs....I have to admit, I am scared of a lot of things..sharks, cold water, wipeouts, getting whacked in the mouth with my board, getting strangled by the leash, making an ass out of myself, jellyfish, little kids and girls that surf better, lots of things like that!

But that which does not kill me will make me stronger!

Right?

MG

Who's going?
This is going to be fun!

Me and Naomi will come down around noon to visit our ol' buddy Holden, who we haven't seen in ages.

MG

Hey Sven.... Don't forget your surfboard!

I'll be there. But only for Bong's surfing lessons.

T

On 2005-04-22 09:17, tiki mick wrote:
But that which does not kill me will make me stronger!

Right?

No. It just messes you up really really bad.

TM

Need tiki mugs for your summer parties? We'll have most of our mugs discounted by 50% today at the sale, so come on down!

What a great time today! Seeing many old friends and hooking up with many new ones!

As far as I'm concerned, Tiki Farm's gig kicks ass on Da Show as far as talent and merchadise.

Holden is really gettin' the world up on Tiki after many decades of neglect.

S

Bong,

You guys were tight today, man!

Good seeing everyone again from "Ben to Sven." Fun times at The Farm.

Locals next week.

HB Rules!

We had a great time playing and being there! Nice to see some familiar faces! There was awesome merchandise, and it was a good sunny day! I appreciate Tiki Farm for letting us play! I also want to thank the guy that let us borrow a tent! Very cool!

The tent was offered by my husband, Scott!Since our woody trailer was behind my booth(Coconut Kiss), we didn't need it and I remembered Holden asking if anyone had an extra canopy for you guys! The band ROCKED and we will defintely keep you guys in mind for hire for future parties! Thanks everyone-it was a great turnout and the weather was perfect!! See ya at the Oasis!

TM

Oh yeah, that's right...it was Coconut kiss!

Mahalo!!

are you the one that goes to Tony at HBT too?? We're hoping to get more ink before summer...

Anyone got pictures they want to share/rub in, show us something to make us North of the border jealous!

TM

No pics (I forget my camera everytime!) but it was a swell shindig...Great vendors, great music, great people, great, great, great. Holden put on a spectacular show, can't wait for Oasis.

Hey Matt~Thanks for all the tips. I'll be in touch soon about the website!!

Take Care,
Gina

TM

On 2005-04-25 16:09, coconutkiss wrote:
are you the one that goes to Tony at HBT too?? We're hoping to get more ink before summer...

Hi, no...that's Bong, our steel player...he has got plenty of ink!

I am the upright bass player, who has no ink whatsoever, can't surf and can't dance!

Pages: 1 25 replies