Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Some Islander, Orchids, Harveys and etc... up for sale.

Pages: 1 24 replies

Damn near looks like a divorce sale! Well it kinda is! My wife said get rid of it or divorce! I told her I would miss her! THen I came to my senses! Help a brother out!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=nedyahr&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-11-15 12:07 ]

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-11-15 12:08 ]

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-11-22 08:29 ]

[ Edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-11-25 12:28 ]

[ Edited by: kokomotikibar&grill on 2002-12-12 09:53 ]

Bump Baby!

More Mugs up for sale.

More Mugs including some vintage.

More mugs, including vintage and some for a buck.

D

Yeah, won the bid on the 1967 Johnny Sens in the color I've been wanting...THANKS

No thank you divychic! I will get it out to you as quick as I can. I cant get my email until Monday if you sent me any. Thanks again.

Please buy my mugs! Help send my wife back to the damn mall to spend all our money!

You said some of your mugs are a buck...you originally had the johnny sens tiki head mug repro listed for a buck and then you changed it to 7...

That makes me a bad person, don't it? Sorry for that $1.00 thing. I just didn't feel like it was going to work out well.

just added some old Hawaiian LP"S if intrested.

Bump!

Are you getting rid of all your Tiki stuff?

Nope, just some duplicates and some stuff that has piled up with nowhere to put it.

On 2002-10-21 15:14, KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:
Damn near looks like a divorce sale! Well it kinda is! My wife said get rid of it or divorce!

...that brings up the issue of the "Divorce Tiki" again, which is to be defined as a Tiki so big and ugly (Witco Bars pass too) that the wife presents the queer Tikiphile, who is inexplicably smitten by it, with the "HIM or ME" ultimatum.
As mentioned before, the plot of "Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves" rests on such a situation, with Rick Moranis trying to shrink a giant Andres Bumatay inspired Tiki before his wife tosses it.

Anybody has any similar stories of the other half just not "getting it"?

[ Edited by: bigbrotiki on 2002-11-15 21:55 ]

My wife only gets "shopping at the mall!" Hey kids still a lot of great stuff for sale in my auctions. check em out. Please.

bump

D

Hi- you must be having email problems they keep getting sent back to me. Thought you'ld like to know. And yes you should be receiving today. THANK YOU!!!

Yep, not recieving any emails today. Sorry. Thanks for letting me know.

MC

Thanks for the 5 "Orchids of Hawaii"mugs. Its going to be a great "tiki starter set" for my friend's Chanukah present. Let me know what the shipping cost is.
I'm bummed that I didn't also get the westwood mugs. they were cute!
Manic C

My email is down, will get total asap. Thanks, Donald

MC

I haven't seen them yet, but my boyfriend says that the mugs look great. Mahalo.
manic Cat

D

Just received my mug today! Fantastic!!! Thank you- love the color and everything!!!

Your welcome. Thank you for the comments.

New sale, click on link on first page. Thanks.

Pages: 1 24 replies