Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Holy Cr*p This says it all

Pages: 1 6 replies

G

Maybe It goes good with a poo-poo platter?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29460&item=3969853694&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

[ Edited by: gikitiki on 2005-04-12 18:04 ]

J
Jawa posted on Tue, Apr 12, 2005 1:13 PM

Too bad the site's links are not working yet...

K
G

That's the one.

This was the original auction posted by me on ebay before it was yanked.

Starting bid: $8000.00

Well folks, here is the story behind this unbelievable event. My neighbor had taken his dog out for its morning routine, when he noticed his dog was having problems with its bowel movement; for some reason it seemed to be taking the dog much longer then normal. After the dog had finished its movement my neighbor noticed that his dog’s secretion was standing straight up in the air. After closer examination of the strange movement he noticed that the secretion looked more like a Figure of some sort. He quickly called me on his cell phone to come next door to see something... but wouldn’t tell me what it was... but that I had to come over right away! So I walked over and saw my neighbor standing in his front yard pointing to the grass, I briefly looked at the object he was pointing at and said “What the F##k… you called me over here just to look at a dog turd?!”,.. he laughed and said, “No man.. look at it…just look at it”. After a closer look I couldn’t believe what I was looking at…His dog had actually Crapped a Ku …….I mean, it took a freaking tiki turd! .....I instantly ran home and grabbed my camera and took this photo of it. My neighbor has agreed to split the profits of this auction with me for listing this item for him. Dimensions are: 4”wide at it’s base by 7.5” high.... The winner of this auction will have to wait at least 1 week after the close of this auction in order for the item to harden. I’ll have my neighbor package the item with any necessary materials as to insure a safe journey to it’s new home." we wouldn't want you to end up with a piece of sh##"........ Thanks for L@@king and bid, bid, bid..................One more thing to note, buyer is responsible for any restrictions in regards to shipping organic materials over state lines…......…Mahalo, Brad. a.k.a. Da Big Haole................... P.S. Seller can not be held responsible for the authenticity of this item Please feel free to contact me with any questions or just visit my site .

As seen on ebay!

[ Edited by: Da Big Haole on 2005-04-13 13:34 ]

Aloha!, I would like to take the time to say Mahalo to all of you tiki freaks here at The Central for your overwhelming warm welcome and numerous emails in regards to my auction on ebay. I'm glad I was able to put a smile on your face............ Mahalo, Brad a.k.a Da Big Haole

[ Edited by: Da Big Haole on 2005-04-13 13:37 ]

Oh, poop! You were beaten to the punch :wink:

https://tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14150&forum=12&3

Pages: 1 6 replies