Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Tom Goes to the Mayor

Pages: 1 10 replies

OK! Here we go again! I wanted to let all of my friends in this part of my world to know about the other part of my existence! Starting this Sunday at midnight, the cartoon that I art direct is starting up with a string of new episodes! If you liked Mr. Show, you might like Tom Goes to the Mayor! It's on Cartoon Network during the Adult Swim block of shows! ChecK it out!

I loved the "Bear Traps" Episode. Rats Off to Ya!

S

Just Tivo'd It! Looking forward to some laughs!

"You have to hide that 'Rats Off To You' t-shirt .. I can't stop laughing!"

A big "Rat's Off" to you! Any of you going to the Tiki Oasis this year? I'll see if I can set you up with a Rat's Off T shirt if you drop by my booth and say "Mayor's Office"!

P

I was once a dog matchmaker.

The pay was swell.

The "Un-Bronzing" technique explanation was just too detailed and intricate for me.

Poor Tom, I wish he could get a break, just once! Aw, crickets!

I love the unbronzing video! classic! And it doesn't look like things are getting any better for Tom! The next episode is called "Vehicular Manslaughter" and we got Michael Ian Black to do a role in this one!

*On 2005-04-20 15:12, suburbanpagan wrote:*The next episode is called "Vehicular Manslaughter" and we got Michael Ian Black to do a role in this one!

Too bad it's not Jimmy Carl Black. I do love me some Jimmy Carl Black. :D

yeah, he'd make a great Jeffertonian!

On 2005-04-20 15:12, suburbanpagan wrote:
and we got Michael Ian Black to do a role in this one!

Michael Ian Black will always be 'Johnny Bluejeans' to me. (From an old Comedy Central series called "Viva Variete`")

[ Edited by: ZebraTiki on 2005-04-20 20:08 ]

Pages: 1 10 replies