Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mauna Loa Mug...

Pages: 1 10 replies

There is a Mauna Loa mug up on Ebay. Less than a day to go.

coconut pete

And thank you so very much for announcing it

:evil:

-Z

TM

It's gotta chip...no bueno!

Sorry if I upset some of you, this was not my intention. I thought sharing the information would be a help.

coconut pete

not a problem, just sometimes bidders hope that no one else will notice an auction. Not that thats likely, but one can hope.

-Z

T

I saw it as soon as it came out. I will just have to find mine in the wild. It would be cool if the location was so close that you could just drive to the house to save on the shipping.

K

I found one in the wild for a whopping buck a few weeks ago on a trip to Pennsylvania. Made a week with the in-laws worth it!

J

What is this? Pick on Feelin' Zombified week? I'm sure he loves reading about everyone's Mauna Loa mug scores! :wink: Hang in there man they'll come to you sooner or later.

I am still without a Mauna Loa mug. Living so close to Detroit, I refuse to pay full market value on Ebay, I'm still hoping to score in the wild! Wouldnt that be awesome!

TD

Hang in there! I was able to find my Mauna Loa mug on ebay listed incorrectly, so I still paid a decent amount but much less than what I would of had it been listed correctly.

Tikifish, there is still hope, I picked up two Mauna Loa dinner plates at a garage sale last year for five bucks each.

Pages: 1 10 replies