Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Does Mr. Tiki have their own mug?

Pages: 1 7 replies

I've heard that they do and I've heard that they don't. Can someone clarify this for me? If they do have their own mug, can someone post a pic?

Thanks!

during the first few weeks that they were open, they offered several mass production mugs with their logo on it. I recall being told that they would not be doing it on an ongoing basis but only for the introductory period. I have a short pineapple mug with the Mr. Tiki logo on it.

No, but I got some lovely food poisoning from them.

Please excuse my ignorance... what is Mr. Tiki? I've got this vision of a Chucky Cheese-esque restaurant complete with an animatronic tiki front man, serving up foul tasting pizza and watered down Hawaiian Punch that they're trying to pass off as exotic cocktails. Enlighten me... it sounds awful.

John,
Mr Tiki is pretty cool, Bosko did all the carvings and it is put together real well. The Tikis are real different and very nice.

I borrowed this image from Mach Tiki, it is just one of the "Logo Mugs" they sold.
Here's a link with photos. Mr Tiki Is AOK
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=9085&forum=4&start=90
Mahalo,
Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2005-04-17 23:08 ]

J

Al, I'm pleased to hear that Mr. Tiki is a real tiki bar... the name kinda threw me - it sounded kinda generic. I don't know how I missed that topic.

S

Mr. Tiki???

Wow, I've been away too long! Didn't even know about it. Thanks for the link, Al. We'll have to look it up when we're in SD.

On 2005-04-17 19:37, Atomic Cocktail wrote:
No, but I got some lovely food poisoning from them.

Quit your crying wuusy boy! Next you are going to blame this on my driving! heh ehe he.

Pages: 1 7 replies