Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

What NOT to sell on Ebay

Pages: 1 3 replies

This guy is a friend of my moms (and an acquaintance of mine...) poor guy is getting raked though the media coals here in toronto - all he did was try to make a buck on something the U of T had put out in the dumpster anyway, and now the Sun is trying to make him out as the next Geoffrey Dahmer....

I mean, yeah, selling brains is weird, but they don't need to ruin the poor guy over it... a momentary lack of judgement, yes, but I still don't think it's as heinous a crime as selling "SHAG TRIBUTE" paintings, ahah!

This article is from the Star, who were MUCH gentler on him...

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_PrintFriendly&c=Article&cid=1026146535641

S

So having body parts around is a crime? I know there is something along those lines here in the US because of a recent case with charges of "manhandling a corpse" or something.

When I was in Mexico in a roadside knick-knack shop they had lots of stone skulls. One set caught my eye and I picked it up to see that it was a real skull with tiles attached to it and filled with sand or something. $100. I know I could have gotten a good deal, but I had to wonder what would happen to me if I was cought carrying a human skull across the border. It was a real toss up.

Heard about a guy awhile back that got busted trying to sell a K of cocaine on ebay. Ebay cancelled his auction and him over to the feds.

T

All I know is when they were handing out brains, I thought they said "trains" and I asked for a slow one. :D

Pages: 1 3 replies