Pages: 1 9 replies

Hi there,
The Astroglides' video clip for the song "Gunslinger 406 Malfunction" can be
viewed at:
http://hasharat.co.il/mag/gunslinger.wmv

The story line was originally developed for the song "Arab Bush" but since
by the time the clip was shot the 3rd album was out, it was decided to use
the idea for a song from the "Channel Surfing With..."
Hope you like it, not bad for a shoestring budget clip.

Ran

P

I'd love to see it.
It locked up on 2 Macs and a PC.

Hmmm, that's strange. I viewed it yesterday with no problems.
I'll try to investigate, thanks Pablus.
Ran

Funny video Ran.
Please don't bring those harem chicks to Oasis.

P

It dowloaded with the designation .avi - so I changed it to .wmv and it played fine.

Awesome.
Love the song.

Awesome song Ran. That is a pretty funny video. If you're having trouble viewing the video, for those of you with Macs, hold down CONTROL and click the link and SAVE to your desktop to view the video. That should do it.

Hey KTR,
I too am havin' trouble crackin' this coconut. I am on a new Mac using Safari and this file is a no go with Quicktime. I also tried it using Explorer which locked up. I downloaded it and changed ext names but still wouldn't budge.
I am going to try on my other Mac later. Maybe there is a plug-in I am missing on this system.
I will get it one way or another. I am Looking forward to hearing and seeing it.
Rip it up in HB!

Chongolio

Thanks for the positive replies, everyone.
Regarding mac issues, I suggest you first download the file and save it, because the file itself is not going to change. Having done that, you need to see if your current quicktime version can support the file. I assume you'll need the latest version which is 6.5. You can change the file extension to .avi or .wmv, but that's about it.
If that doesn't work, just give it up, it's not like watching the clip is going to change your life forever :wink:
Please accept my appology if you wasted your time for nothing.
Mahalo,
Ran

Israeli! Is gnarly! That was fun; thanks for posting it. You gots any more video of any sort?

-Weird Uncle Tiki

Why thank you weirduncletiki!
Unfortunately, there are no more videos and probably there will be no more. I wasn't intimately involved in the production of it, but I know that the whole process was just too expensive and time consuming for the limited resources the band members have. Heck, I don't have to tell you about production costs...

You might want to check http://www.myspace.com/theastroglides the guys have put on a page there with the song Turkish Delight from the upcoming album.

Ran

Pages: 1 9 replies