Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: eBay Madness Sale of Strange Records

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hey folks, If anyone here is interested I just listed a crap load of really cool and really strange records from my personal collection. Go to eBay and search for the seller tikicoasterboy. That's me! Thanks for the space,
Jeff

Jeff,

Great stuff. I see we collect the same type of records and I'd love to see your collection some time, (especially if you are just "weeding out" right now. That must mean that your "good stuff" is phenomenal).

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ200QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtikicoasterboy

If you're ever in Los Angeles, look me up. I'd be happy to show you my collection of wierd and wonderful lps. In fact you've gotten me inspired to list some of my strange records that I've set aside for ebay.

Good job on those Mary Tyler Moore covers, btw. I've only got a couple and I've never seen that many together in one place.

The concept-car lp should do really well too.

Sabu

T

I never go into the music section of TC. It would be too much to keep track of. Just bought 3 super cool Hawaiin records for a buck. My first record purchuse. now not my last

Isn't said the lps sound better??

Thanks for the nice compliment Sabu. After 25 years of collecting vinyl my basement has been taken over by records and I really need to focus on what I actually listen to and what I use for my research. Such is the life of a collector. It really is a sickness. Email me off list with your phone # as I am heading to LA to visit my Dad and to attend the Tiki Oasis. Are you going? I would love to see your collection of stuff too! I think we have similiar tastes inmusic and Tiki items.

Stay Cool,
Jeff

Jeffy, in all the years of your prolonged sickness, have you ever come across any albums by....Thurston Knudson?
Need it for my Vitco Buch.

Hey Bigbro,

No, I never heard of him but I will investigate. I do have something though that you may be interested in. I have a record I believe from a Canadian Library Production company that actually has a lecture on it by Thor Heyerdahl.

Hey Folks, It's that time again. Please check my latest listings of cool and strange records. Lot's of bizarre stuff this time. Keep checking back as I will be listing items all week. Thanks, Jeff

Go To.... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtikicoasterboy

Pages: 1 6 replies