Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Orange County,CA Tiki poles,masks,etc.great prices!

Pages: 1 5 replies

D

I just found this little shop in Laguna Niguel yesterday,so I went down there to check it out and ended up spending $800.00 before walking out!The tiki poles are of great quality and they have all sorts of other tiki/Indonesian stuff.I bought two 5 footers,a hollowed 18",a solid 18",spear,a carved man and woman each 3 feet tall a carved ashtray and some hanging fruit holder.This place is a must to check out!

http://baliexotic.com/tiki.html

[ Edited by: dmilkman on 2005-04-19 13:49 ]

How much were the 5 footers? Thanks for the heads up!!

T

What is it with tikis with big hillbilly teeth?

D

I got him down to $250 each for the 5 footers.I thought that was a great price.I was going to get 4 footers @ $200 each.

[ Edited by: dmilkman on 2005-04-19 15:00 ]

R

These guys have also started selling at a spot at the Orange County Swap Meet. I bought two five-foot masks from them two weeks ago. At the time, they said that it was just their 2nd swapmeet, but that they were going to continue selling there. I will be going by there this Saturday after the Tiki Farm event. I'll post and let you all know if they still are selling at the swapmeet.

Also, they said that they are starting a new website for their tikis at http://www.tikiware.com It is registered, but it isn't up yet.

As previously posted, they have excellent stuff from Bali and are very reasonable. The guys all seem very friendly and willing to chat and negotiate prices.

[ Edited by: Riptide on 2005-04-23 15:24 ]

T

Hey guys, feel free to stop by anytime! We have some cool designs.
Thanks for the positive feedback dmilkman. Glad to hear you are happy with our quality and prices!

949-582-2036

27324 Camino Capistrano #129
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

[ Edited by: Tikiware on 2005-04-22 19:28 ]

Pages: 1 5 replies