Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tikimon figures at Tower records

Pages: 1 8 replies

D

They have these in stock at Tower Records if anyone is interested.They are $8.99 each

http://www.toymania.com/toyshows/tf2004/mezco7.shtml

[ Edited by: dmilkman on 2005-04-22 18:24 ]

T

it says that the little ones are toys with food, but that use 2004? Sweet toys but does anyone esle see the clear stains on their feet. Too excied!

I read about those in Toy Fare! I wondered if they ever did make that line. Mezco has some awesome sculptors working for them.

Carl's Jr. is now giving Tikimon figures away with their Kid's Meals.

I really don't care for these things, but thought I would share....

You can find more information at http://www.carlscoolkids.com/

M

On 2005-06-28 16:55, Cool Manchu wrote:
Carl's Jr. is now giving Tikimon figures away with their Kid's Meals.

Okay... NOW let's talk about Tiki going mainstream?! :o Yowza :o

They are and always have been among the worst nouveaux Tiki designs around.

T

On 2005-06-30 10:39, bigbrotiki wrote:
They are and always have been among the worst nouveaux Tiki designs around.

You haven't forgotten these guys, have you Sven?

AMERICA'S 1st NON-VIOLENT ACTION HEROES

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar
It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worth while, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2005-06-30 13:29 ]

R
Rain posted on Fri, Jul 1, 2005 8:01 AM

not a big fan of those tikimon things, myself, but they do have them at newbury comics as well. i like a lot of the mezco stuff (living dead dolls), but not other stuff - they've got a kind of hip-hop sensibility i don't always care for.

Well----I was getting some food at Carl's Jr. the other day, and did a SERIOUS double-take. Tikimon, huh? Something pseudo-tiki at least. But being marketed as a kids' thing, which is interesting and possibly a good thing, despite the strange designs. I couldn't resist, so I bought a kids' meal and looked at the toy, hated it at first, and then decided it was kinda cool.

Pages: 1 8 replies