Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Sunken Gardens Mahalo Ms Hula Hula 4/25.05

Pages: 1 6 replies

Many mahalos to you and Steve(and all the others working the event) for such a well organized and well attended event on Sunday. Haole Kats had a great time!!! A big thanks to Bree for playing the lovliest mermaid on the West Coast of Florida. It was great to finally meet you Bree and we all hope to hook up again in the near future. Thanks for inviting us to perform Ms Hula Hula and again Great!Great!Great! job on this event. Aloha

HK

Agreed...Annette, you did a fantastic job of pulling this event together. We had fun and even managed to sell 20+ CD's. We've already booked one private party for someone who saw us yesterday!

Bree -- We're all looking forward to seeing you again sometime. It was nice meeting you!

Thanks for a great time!

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

I'll third that --

Big, big MAHALO, Hula Hula! It was a fun time, and a very well organized event.

Congratulations for putting that together, and thank you for alloting some space for us to set up our entertainment "booth."

And we thank the Haole Kats for offering such terrific entertainment for our show! We had over 2,300 attendees yesterday at the Florida Collectibles & Vintage Memorabilia Show - a record for any event EVER at Sunken Gardens - and everyone looked like they were totally enjoying the show and the music! People were either humming or outright singing along with you!

Sorry I didn't have much time to speak with you guys, it was a little BUSY as you could see. And absolutely, Bre-elle must be the best looking mermaid one the PLANET! We have some ideas for a few different events, and we'd love to involve The Haole Kats again! We'll be talking with you soon! Thanks again for helping to make the Show a spectacular success! Check out the post-show article in tomorrow's Florida Section in the St. Pete Times (Tuesday, April 26). Peace.

Either Hula Hula has a relative here on the board or someone didn't research names very thoroughly before picking one. :wink:

On 2005-04-25 21:00, floratina wrote:
Either Hula Hula has a relative here on the board or someone didn't research names very thoroughly before picking one. :wink:

Hula Hula, owned by Ms. Hula Hula, has been in business since 2001 - hope you'll stop by our shop whenever you're in Florida! And I think - the more Hulas the better!

HH

Hmmm... that one night in florida...... Anythings possible but I wont support another baby! it not mine and theres nothing you can say or do too convince me other wise.

Wow I sure dont remember getting married again!!!! OoO ok if anyone of you see that im soo f'd up that Im standing at an altar KILL ME!!!!!!!!

ps this goes for OASIS!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies