Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

'Britiki' Ltd Ed mug now

Pages: 1 2 47 replies

Well this is what happens when you take the ingredients for something very British and something Tiki and mix 'em together!
+ Tiki

So thats what you get!
It's our first mug, at the moment only available in green but soon available in Brown and a Limited Edition of 100 with a hand painted Union Jack.
It's also BIG (20 Fl Oz) partly due to my limited knowledge of ceramics and also the fact I like Big drinks.
The Glaze has even been alcohol tested (its got its own cetificate) so no lead poisoning.
It costs £12 for the Green and eventually the Brown, the Ltd Ed will be £18
What can else can I say, it's available at our website!

http://www.cheekytiki.com

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2005-10-26 02:51 ]

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2005-10-26 02:53 ]

Nice work C-T. Stick me down for a hand painted Union Jack model.

Cheers

TM

Just ordered one Cheeky, they look great!

Tiki Mugs, Vintage, Tiki Bars, Carved Tiki Poles, Apparel and more!
Everything Tiki at: http://www.bartiki.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt on 2005-04-27 06:01 ]

People have already started asking for the Ltd Ed. mug which will not be ready for another month,We haven't even finalised the colour but in the spirit of fairness I will start a list on a first come first served basis. But please only put your name down if you really want one and are going to pay for it once it's out.
I will add to this as people ask for them.Please PM to be added to it.
They are to be Numbered and this is the order they will be sold.

#1 Kon Hemsby
#2 atomictikitony
#3 aikiman44
#4 matt29b
#5 aquaorama
#6 Tiki Dude
#7 MachTiki
#8 Virani
#9 Martiki
#10 Riptide
#11 Monkeyman
#12 Tikiwinebear
#13 N/A
#14 Rob Roy
#15 Tiki Matt
#16 Unga Bunga
#17 Kanaloa
#18 Tiki Bird
#19 McDougall
#20 JTD
#21 TikiDude
#22 ModMana
#23 Atomicchick
#24 N/A
#25 Kanaka
#26 N/A
#27 N/A
#28 N/A
#29 Smokin Devil
#30 Minitor
#31 Mai Tai Matty
#32 Rorysm
#33 Baron V
#34 Nicktiki

[ Edited by: cheekytiki on 2005-05-18 02:01 ]

Please put me down for one. Let me know once you know the cost. Thanks!

The cost is £18.00 plus P&P for the Ltd Ed

TD

Please add me to the list as well! (LE) Thanks

[ Edited by: Tiki Dude on 2005-04-27 09:04 ]

RR

Are the hand-painted ones going to be mainly green, brown or another color?

M

Put me down for a limited edition as well.

Nice work.

1 LE for ME.

Thanks

PS- Your website is looking good. Its apparent that you have invested a significant amount of time and energy in your new busines. Cheers

Me too! Add a limited edition for me to your list! Mahalo!

RR

I will take 1 LE please.

1 LE for me as well... THANKS CHEEKY!!! Can't wait to get mine.

Add my name to the list!

One LE for me CT.
Great website too.

K

Put me down for a LE too. Have a new bar to put it on ...

TB

I'll bite.

TBird.

It's BEAUtiful, Jamie!
Sadly, the pound/dollar ratio is more than my house-poor wallet can do :(

But I'll lust from afar.
Congrats on a GORgeous first mug. And have a ball at Oasis! Wish I could be there to return the hospitality you and Anjy extended to me. Come through Texas next time

Down for one of the limited ones please.

T

Please put me down for one!
Thanks.

T

I saw one on Ebay yesterday, what number was that one.

Mark me down for one.

teaKEy the one on ebay was one of the regular mugs with the green glaze.

K

Cheeky,

I purchased a green mug through your website but please put me down for a limited edition mug also.

@ cheekytiki
can you send me one of the green and one of the LE in brown to germany ??

Thanks,
Chris

T

Per Jamie, I am the proud owner of the 1st Britiki in the States. I am a very proud PaPa. Lapu Lapu's out him last night. Thanks Jamie.

Trustar

RR

What is the shipping cost to the states?

S

Yeah, me too! I got #2!!! Woo hoo!

Cheers, mate!

M

I sent an email to get on the list for a painted Union Jack edition. I want one to match my MINI Cooper!!!

Cheeky - did you get my PM?

Cheers,
Trader Woody

Cheeky - did you get my PM?

Cheers,
Trader Woody

R

Ooohh.. a combo of my love for tiki and britania... put me down for a limited edition

R

So how much in american dollars will the total cost (including shipping) be?

N

Add me to the list for the LE.

A

Bump Any word on when those bad boy hand painted ones are going to make it out?

I am just waiting for the new glaze to be food and alcohol tested and to arrive, but unfortunately we are going to be in France working on the "Paradirama" Exhibition for a week.
So they will be ready in about 2.5 weeks, sorry about the delay guys.

No worries Cheeky. Let us know if we can help with the alcohol testing.

Here's proof they are finally on their way, Anjy hand painting the shields.
Should be ready early next week.

Guys sorry it is taking so long for the Ltd Ed.
First off we recieved the glaze the day the whole ceramics industry in this country closes down for 2-3 weeks for their summer holidays.
We then found the glaze to be contaminated with Detergent which makes it un-usable, cue the 2-3 week wait for the glaze people to come back off their hols.
They then wanted to test the glaze themselves - another couple of weeks, and they reckon nothings wrong with it, even though they admitted earlier that it was wrong.
so I am now wrangling with them to sort this problem out as they want me to pay for another batch when i feel the contaminated batch is their fault.
More soon.....

M

Thanks for the update Cheeky!! We're sure they'll be worth the wait.

T

The all green mug is awesome. The liquids flow so nicely out of the rim and sits nicely on the lips... Its a nice drinker, and also a nice piece of artwork. Can't wait to see the final limited edition mugs! Keep it up.

At Last!
After along wait due to glazing problems and other projects having to take the front seat for a while we have the "Britiki" Ltd Ed ready.

I will PM everyone on the List, if you want one they are £18 plus £3.50 P&P for the UK, £18 plus £5.00 P&P for Europe , £18 plus £8.00 P&P for the US and worldwide.
Email me back and I'll send you a Pay pal invoice.
If you don't want it let me know and I'll put that number back up for sale.

Nice job Cheeky! Sounds like you really had your hands full. Looking forward to seeing ol' #7 coming my way.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to get their Mug and thankyou for waiting such a long time.
For those that haven't gotten back I'll leave their numbers available for another couple of weeks and then put them back up for sale.

Just got mine delivered in the post only seconds ago, the Britiki mug is one bruiser of a mug and colourfull too. I'm so chuffed. Thanks cheekytiki!

M

Took a little longer to make it accross the Atlantic, but Britiki has made it to California. Arrived safe and sound this last weekend. Great addition to the collection. I might be chuffed too, but I have no idea what that means. Thanks Cheekytiki!

M

Britiki made it safe and sound to Southern California as well. He was politely waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday. Man, this mug is a lot bigger than I was expecting. Great job Cheeky!!! I am quite chuffed as well.

Now, I'm off to Ooga Mooga.

[ Edited by: MachTiki 2005-12-08 07:05 ]

T

I've got a britiki and headhunter mug from cheeky and their are both great mugs AND generous in the sizing dept.

More rum for me, hooray!!

Pages: 1 2 47 replies