Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

What happened to the Incredible Hulk?

Pages: 1 10 replies

M
Moki posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 7:17 PM

Not my auction, but just wanted to have you see it......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13765&item=3972006259&rd=1

T

25 hours of work went into the goatee. I'm 25 and went I was a child, all I wanted was a hulk "action figure". Nothing existed back then. Now you can get them anywhere. I like the idea, I think that it was a slowl paint job and 100.00 ? .

K
Kono posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 7:33 PM

That's pretty damn cool! I didn't know that goatees were Polynesian though. I wonder if he does naked vahines?

K
Kono posted on Wed, Apr 27, 2005 7:35 PM

On 2005-04-27 19:30, teaKEY wrote:
25 hours of work went into the goatee. I'm 25 and went I was a child, all I wanted was a hulk "action figure". Nothing existed back then. Now you can get them anywhere. I like the idea, I think that it was a slowl paint job and 100.00 ? .

Bartender, I'll have what he's having! :wink:

D

I remember this artist. I am so glad to see them making them agian. Here's the link to the past thread although all the great images are gone. Purple Jade asked if anyone was archiving the images then. I wonder if anyone did?

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=2608&forum=6

I think I could make that and sell it for half as much I'd even paint some tribal tattoos from the knees up half way to the stomach

I am 35 and I remember the MEGO figrures of Hulk in the 70's...I have one of these bad boys:

[ Edited by: theartcoach on 2005-04-29 13:55 ]

T

But Coach

He has pink pants!!!!!

What's up with that??????

T

On 2005-05-02 16:32, trustar wrote:
But Coach

He has pink pants!!!!!

What's up with that??????

T

LOLOLOLOL

Magenta!!!

T

it must be the way the wash turned out. Not useing colorsafe detergent are we Hulk?

On 2005-04-27 20:18, DawnTiki wrote:
I remember this artist. Purple Jade asked if anyone was archiving the images then. I wonder if anyone did?

I don't believe this auction is from the same guy who made this figure. This exact same figure was on ebay a while back and I kept the images of it then as well as one other he did.

The two he made sold and I don't remember the artist being in Washington.

I still have the images and if one you you want to contact me off-forum I'll email them to you and you can repost them.

Pages: 1 10 replies