Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

tiki oasis mug plus other goodies

Pages: 1 27 replies

looking for someone that can pick me up the Tiki Farm Oasis offering at the event since I can't make it. I'm willing to pay double plus shipping if someone can help me . And if they can't make the Hukilau this year I can do the same for them but I'll give you the price it costs me .. I really need this PEASE HELP ME pm me if anyone can do this for me.. I just gave away a black skull mug to a friend please help me with some good Karma

K

Need some help here as well, looking for the Tiki Farm Mug as well as the Munktiki event mug. Have a few mugs to trade for picking them up as well as some cash.

my first question is there going to be a limit on # purchased....2,3,4,1,600.....

T

600... maybe 600 cause they may don't make that many in the first place

Please is there anybody out there Oasis is a few days away . I haven't heard from anyoneplease help me you'll be making twice your money back plus someextra and some of that good karma . Help a east coast tcer out..

K

Still looking for a Munktiki Pirate Mug from this weekends Tiki Oasis. If you know of anyone with an extra please let me know or is willing to part with theirs.

Just like my ol' favorite western says, "I'm roundin' up the troops and comin' at ya hard & fast..."

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy 2005-11-29 00:24 ]

T

will do

P

A modest proposal:

It seems like every year we get a handful of people that can't make it to Tiki Oasis, but want to score one of the mugs. Would it be possible for TikiFarm to do a slight overrun and make the mugs available on their website to TC members? If they wanted to get fancy they could have a certificate or sticker on the bottom for mugs actually sold at oasis.

Or is this one of those cases where one's scrounging abilities and the thrill of the score are more important considerations?

T

Got mine

On 2005-05-13 11:38, teaKEY wrote:
Got mine

Perhaps you should thank SCD for helping you get the mug?

Trader Woody

Add me to the list of people needing a Munktiki Pirate mug. Got some Munktiki to trade Lala #23 or Poptiki #14, $75 or something else? Maybe an Eye Of The Cult mug. Or I'll wait for the first 2 to go for $150 on ebay then snatch up one for a more reasonable amount somewhere down the line. Hate waiting:-)

T

On 2005-05-13 15:22, Trader Woody wrote:

On 2005-05-13 11:38, teaKEY wrote:
Got mine

Perhaps you should thank SCD for helping you get the mug?

Trader Woody

Quite so. And it's no wonder we're still considered the colonies.

Thanks again Greg for setting me up last year with the Oasis IV Munktiki mug! That mug looks so cool next to my sky blue "Bones", last years Tiki Farm Hukilau mug, "Spooky D" and the Tim Biskup Salt and Pepper shaker set. I Love that Oasis IV mug, one of my favorites. My blue rack of mugs is one of my favorites.

On 2005-05-13 19:17, tikigreg wrote:

Quite so. And it's no wonder we're still considered the colonies.

Haha! Sadly standards of politeness have dropped in the old country too.
Alas a gentleman is no longer allowed to strike ruffians and miscreants with his cane, teaching them a valuable lesson in the process.

Trader Woody

T

Tim,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the mug! Hope to see you at Hukilau in October!

T

T-WOOD

What the heck are you rambling about??????

I'm showing my support my saying that I like them and bought one, period I don't have to thank anyone cause I'm a paying cust0mer, therefore always right.

Thanks for the shipping the ship SCD -hes no bloke

Well, the Oasis mug was available to people who went to the Oasis, and not for general sale. SCD was kind enough to hook you up with one. He didn't have to do this, so deserves some thanks. I didn't realise that this was such a difficult concept to grasp.

I'm not trying to cause a fight here, just trying to point out that some people should be a little more appreciative & polite.

Trader Woody

T

yeah, do be an ass about it cause I thanked him over the phone.

T

On 2005-05-15 18:35, teaKEY wrote:

nice

K

Recieved my TikiFarm Pirate Mug yesterday. The image they had posted on their webiste does not do the mug justice. It is by far better looking in person than the pic. It is a lot darker of a green than shown. Dark green glaze seems to make it more richer or sophisticated. (Sophisticated Pirate, ARGH)Awesome mug from Tikifarm. Thanks so much Frank and Holden.

On 2005-05-15 18:35, teaKEY wrote:

Thanks - you managed to illustrate my point perfectly.

Trader Woody

T

The point that I said thanks in the first place before you had to stick in your nose or the point that you're an ass. Your welcome for both.

Deleted in the Aloha spirit

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2005-05-17 23:34 ]

Dear Trader Woody,
Many of us use this forum to express our delight upon obtaining a coveted item. We do not always include a declaration of gratitude to the seller. It is not required. Failure to express thanks in every post is neither childish nor ill-mannered.

Tiki Farm is in the business of selling mugs. A post from a delighted customer is great advertising. I doubt very much that SugarCaddyDaddy's feelings were hurt by it. I personally enjoy reading posts from people who are happy with their new treasures.

I am sure that teaKey adequately expressed his thanks at the time the transaction took place. Please re-consider your comments. They were very harsh for this friendly forum.
Sincerely,

Dear teaKEY,
Although I do not find fault with your original post, your reaction to Trader Woody's comments did indeed become childish and crude.

Please continue to enjoy your new mug, and please continue to let us know when you get a new treasure. You don't have to respond to criticism by getting into a pissing contest. If you don't keep it going, the thread will just fade away.
Sincerely,

On 2005-05-17 20:23, ookoo lady wrote:
Dear Trader Woody,
Many of us use this forum to express our delight upon obtaining a coveted item. We do not always include a declaration of gratitude to the seller. It is not required.

Well, the post expressed neither delight nor gratitude, and that's why I initially offered a simple, friendly reminder for teaKEY to thank SCD. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not trying to start an argument, and was in fact, trying to make Tiki Central a more decent & friendlier place.

Obviously I've failed miserably, so will leave this thread here.

Trader Woody

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2005-05-17 23:35 ]

K

I would like to give a great shout out to Bongofury, as he has helped me out in obtaining a Munktiki Tiki Oasis V Event Mug. I did however had to work out a trade for him. But I am very glad we made the trade for a mug. Thanks again Bongofury

Pages: 1 27 replies