Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Chicago Gala-Tiki Show & Party this June!

Pages: 1 2 replies

D

DvA Gallery in Chicago will be celebrating it's one year anniversary on Saturday, June 18th from 4-11pm. To celebrate, we will have many well known artists throughout the US and Canada including Mark Pilon, Mitch O'Connell, Rod Filbrandt, David Krys and many, many more. James Teitelbaum will be here signing copies of his book "Tiki Road Trip", The Cocktail Preachers will be performing and our sponsor, VooDoo Spiced Rum will be handing out t-shirt, hats, stickers etc. and pouring your favorite drinks. Lastly- I will have a limited edition of 30 books "Tiki Art Now" which will be signed by 6 of it's featured artists. The show will be up for a month so if your in town for the Chicago Exotica, please stop by. Just a quick el ride away. I'm actually looking into possibly getting a booth at the Exotica Show. I'll keep you posted. Artwork will also be on my website and available through the webstore. DvA Gallery is located at 2568 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago, IL 60614 (Lincoln + Sheffield). 773.871.4382 http://www.DvAGallery.com. Hope to see you there!

I'm currently working on new pieces... keep me updated on when you would want them in the gallery... or we can discuss at Vic's in May at Tabu Tiki Night...

Mahalo!

Delilah's bar is having their annual Mods vs. rockers motorcycle and scooter show the same night...they are located 2 blks north of dva gallery..well worth the walk down the street to check out the bikes and have a beer before, during or after the gallery opening.

Pages: 1 2 replies