Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Giant promotional liquor bottles

Pages: 1 5 replies

D

You know those giant liquor bottles that are on most walls of bars. I'm not sure if they are actually filled with liqour or not but that's not my question. My question is, does anyone know where those can be purchased? This might be an extremely dumb question, but I'm on a mission to not only have a bar in my house but to also get some of those bottles. I thought that would really be a great addition. I'm not even sure if those bottles can be bought without having a restaurant or bar. Any information would help out a great deal.

J
JTD posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 8:05 AM

Dawn,
I occasionally see them on eBay and just saw two (whisky) at an antiques mall in Micanopy FL last Sunday. I think they were $20-$45 each in good (but empty :() condition. I don't know how "giant" you mean, but the ones I'm talking about are about double the height and width of a normal quart bottle.

JTD

[ Edited by: JTD on 2005-04-30 08:07 ]

M

I've got a One Gallon Seagrams 7 bottle. It's huge, and I think it was used in bars because it has a pump on the top.

Found it at an antique mall.

K
Kono posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 8:51 AM

On 2005-04-30 08:31, martiki wrote:
Found it at an antique mall.

That's were I always see those things, in antique malls.

TD

I see them often around here at flea markets . but i don't know where you are. i little more detail on what you are looking for would help

We can get 2' bottles of vodka and other spirits up here. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. Man they are huge though! Like novelty sized.

Pages: 1 5 replies