Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Sabu needs a floor to sleep on Thursday night at Oasis

Pages: 1 6 replies

Shameless plea to all TC friends and family,

Being able to attend Oasis this year was a privilege I thought I would have to forego, but my schedule opened up and now I'm extremely happy that I don't have to miss another one.

I've got my tickets (volunteering at the gate), and I've got my room for Friday and Saturday (Sharing expenses with a generous TC friend). But I still need a spot to stagger off to and go into a rum-induced coma on Thursday night.

Would anyone be willing to host me for one night only? I'd be willing to defray some of your room costs and I bring my own air-mattress, so floor space is all I need.

For those of you who are married, let me put your mind at ease - with me in the room you will DEFINITELY not be getting any nookie from your spouse. And if you try, I will snore loudly in protest. Just think of how much that will make you savor your remaining two nights without the Coconut Boy in your room. You won't get a better deal with anyone else, (with the possible exception of Tonga-in-Cheeky), I guarantee!

If you can help me out, please reply or PM me.

How's this for the final deal-sweetener: I will give the room that hosts me ONE FREE PELE MUG from DISNEYLAND. How you split it between your roommates is your problem. I've got too many of the suckers. Help me lighten my luggage by taking one off my hands.

Thanks much,

Sabu

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy on 2005-05-04 12:22 ]

T

Sabu, you are more than welcome to share my room at Travelodge on Thursday night. Two double beds, and my weekend roomie doesn't plan on getting there 'til Friday.

Thankyou Pup!

You are like the brother I never had. I am profoundly grateful.

Coconutpup

This plea and response warmed my cockles!

OHANA!!!

i would fedex my floor to coconutpup if i knew it could help.

dollarpup

P

On 2005-05-04 18:18, Futura Girl wrote:

OHANA!!!

It feels so nice to have warm cockles.

T

Quote:

On 2005-05-04 18:18, Futura Girl wrote:

OHANA!!!

Me too! :) And if the Travelodge explodes tomorrow or anything like that, both of you can crash with us at the Tropics!

meow from tikivixen

Pages: 1 6 replies